fs: low km KADE with auto trans

153,000km runs mint will be available within 2 weeks hoping to have a buyer in that span so they can see and hear it running and driving

lets start at 500, price includes trans not willing to seperate unless tranny is sold first

500 obo

will post pics tonight

Hey, if you do end up selling the transmission first, how much are you, then, willing to sell your KA-DE for?

Regards

around 4 i guess

this is such a nooby question but. does the ka-e tran fit right in the de??

I’m also a noobie, does the auto trans have the same bellhousing as the manual? I need the bellhousing and engine so I’d be willing to buy it all.

i’m pretty sure this guys gone out of town till friday. ill try to get ahold of him and let you guys know.

I’ll also add this is an s14 ka24de as well so its a good deal.

Nevermind, not the same bellhousing.

compression and leakdown test results???

had the car all of a week and driven it twice u can test it however you want to if your interested come for a drive…i would like to sell in the next 2 weeks

its an s14 kade will work directly with an s13 just need to change a bit of wiring.
and further inquires pm me for my number

400 for everything

300 -motor only
200-trans only

400 for both

test drives available for the next few days only

this is a solid motor, i went for a ride in it, pulls good and runs very smooth, idle doesnt fall off at all when you rev it, good sound motor

hopefully i dont get banned lol

glws!

thanks cody^ motor would be perfect to replace an old beat up ka or to build a ka-T

will trade

pulled with 155km come get it for best offer!

best low ball??? i have EVERYTHING…

i will even part out this motor i dont care, offer away

Engine still available…?

yes it is

Whereabouts are you located? I’m very interested, need to find a good ka24de really soon…

Dam, my bad. I read the post wrong, Thought it was a KA24DE for some reason…