FS: Lowepro camera bags + Nikkor 300m F/4

I just picked up a backpack to replace these, so I want them gone! These are basically the best camera bags that money can buy. Heavily padded, fully adjustable compartments, lots of pockets. They’re great. I just needed a bag that would carry my laptop as well.

I have the Lowepro Minitrekker AW. Sells for over $100 new, plus shipping. This one is like brand new. I’d like to get $75.

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...AW,1965,14.htm

I also have the Microtrekker 200. Great bag for an SLR with 2-3 lenses. This holds a surprising amount of stuff! Sells for over $70 new, plus shipping. This one is in great condition. I’d take $45 for it.

http://products.lowepro.com/product/...r0200,1963.htm

I also still have the Nikkor 300mm f/4 lens. It’s a classic, is sharp as a tack, built like an absolute tank and is a great long lens in general. Glass is pristine, filter and holder are like new. Comes with front and rear caps. $500 before it goes on eBay (where it will sell for $600+, from what I’ve seen)

where are you located? if its close i may come take a look at one of the bags.

Rochester. Henrietta, specifically.

Price drop: $65 for the Minitrekker and $35 for the Microtrekker. Killer prices!

would you mail it out? or drop it off at my parents house in greece?

could you fit a 70-300 lens in the smaller one? i have one of these backpack type bage and it sucks. its too big and everything jostles around and gets all messed up. would it fit pretty snug?

I could drop it off for you. I fit a 70-200 connected to a D200 with battery grip in the small bag no problem. With a 12-24 and a 28-70 (THE BEAST) in there as well. It has a surprising amount of room.

I’m nearly positive the 70-300 would fit, but I’m not sure what version you have and have never messed with one, but the 70-200 is a BIG lens.

Minitrekker sold.

I also have a lot of 67mm filters (2 circular polarizers and 1 ND4), a nikon strap and a cheap quantaray flash for a nikon. Let me know if you’re interested in any of it!