FS: Ls1 Throtle-Body

It is a LS1 throtle body looks to be ported some and the stop is ground down so it opens up a full 90 degrees.
This came off of an intake a friend bought but i never used it

Looking for $75

You need to list the year/car it came off they are different between years…

werd ^

I got dibs if it’s ported. Can you post a pic?

stock is around 70mm?

I am interested depending on the year

I bought it off Oroc it was connected to the ls6 I got from him.

wait, so is it yours or bananas? lol

post some pics :tup:

got cash in hand

Yah it is Tim’s (aka bananas) It was oroc’s then I bought the intake mani with it, and that gave me 2 ported t/b’s so I then sold it to Tim. It has been on his GTO ever since.

oh, ok I gotcha.

So do you know the ID of it by any chance?

Dont Know the year but is cable driven

stock is 75mm

also depending if it has a 98-00 “small” linear cam throttle shaft. Or the 01-02 (04gto) “big” progressive cam throttle shaft. You can use it on the other style car, as long as you get the right cable for it. Example dealer PN xxxxx59 is for the 98-00, and xxxxx60 is the 01-02 throttle cable for a non traction control, non cruise. Both are $18-$25. Or you can also just change the shaft with your stock, if its not the correct one.
I don’t know for sure but there probably isn’t a small cam cable to bolt this in a gto, sense it wasn’t used.

good info, thanks for the heads up

oh I see it was on a gto, if it went wot fine its probably a big cam then

i belive

but with my cable adjusted it opened wot. but also the shaft on either is interchangeable , if u need the big one just but the big one in the throttle body, the same if u need the small.