FS: Mac Mini 1.24G G4 *soLD*

This is a great little computer if you want to get into mac’s play around with creating songs or making little move videos with a Mini DV cam, I also have a griffen I mic with it, so you can use it for the Audio in as well as a higher quality audio out. I am selling it becasue I Picked up a Pentum D 2.8 GIG lastnight and will not longer need the mac for my recordings. It is really small and Sooooooo quiet.

Asking $350, it was purchsed last spring early summer for $630 plus tax and no I-mic, I also have a wireless mouse I can give you, it came with a keyboard but I had a small accident with beer.

it is located in Mississauga
message me up

Processor 1.25GHz PowerPC G4
Memory 256MB of PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM, supports up to 1GB
Graphics ATI Radeon 9200 with 32MB of DDR SDRAM with AGP 4X support
Hard drive1 40GB Ultra ATA1
Optical drive Slot-loading Combo Drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW)
Ports One FireWire 400 port; two USB 2.0 ports; DVI output; VGA output (adapter included)
Networking Built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet and 56K V.92 modem2
Wireless Airport Extreme and Bluetooth available as build-to-order option
Audio Headphone/audio line out
System software Mac OS X version 10.1 Panther
Software iLife ’05 (includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie HD, iDVD, GarageBand), Mail, Dashboard, Spotlight, iChat, Safari, Sherlock, QuickTime, iSync, iCal, DVD Player, Address Book, AppleWorks, iWork (30-day trial), Classic environment, Quicken 2005 for Macintosh, Nanosaur 2, Marble Blast Gold, Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive, Zinio Reader, XCode Developer Tools and Apple Hardware Test
Limited warranty and service Your Mac mini comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three full years. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple-certified technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple support or call 800-823-2775.
Build-to-Order Options Order a custom-configured computer from the online Apple Store or an authorized Apple reseller.
Memory Up to 1GB5

DVD Slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Apple 4x DVD-R Media Kit M8985G/A

Hard Drive 40GB internal hard drive

Cables and adapters Apple DVI to Video Adapter M9267G/A
Apple FireWire Cable (4-pin to 6-pin) M8706G/A

Technical Specifications
Processor and memory
1.25GHz PowerPC G4 processor with Velocity Engine
512K on-chip level 2 cache at full processor speed
167MHz system bus
256MB of PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM, expandable to up to 1GB5
Storage
40 Ultra ATA hard disk drive1
One of the following optical drives:
Slot-loading Combo drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW): reads DVDs at up to 8x speed, writes CD-R discs at up to 24x speed, writes CD-RW discs at up to 16x speed, reads CDs at up to 24x speed
Audio
Built-in speaker
Headphone/Audio Line-out jack
Graphics support
ATI Radeon 9200 graphics processor with AGP 4X support
32MB of dedicated Double Data Rate (DDR) video memory
Video
DVI video output for digital resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 pixels; supports 20-inch Apple Cinema display and 23-inch Apple Cinema HD display; supports coherent digital displays up to 154MHz; supports non-coherent digital displays up to 135MHz
VGA video output (using included adapter) to support analog resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 pixels
S-video and composite video output to connect directly to a TV or projector (requires Apple DVI to Video Adapter, sold separately)
Peripheral connections
One FireWire 400 port; 8 watts
Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps) on computer
Communications
56K V.92 modem (RJ-11 connector) standard on some configurations, optional on others2
Built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Meets ENERGY STAR requirements
Line voltage: 100-240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
Maximum continuous power: 85W
Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
Storage temperature: -40° to 116° F (-40° to 47° C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
Maximum altitude: 10,000 feet
Size and weight
Height: 2 inches (5.08 cm)
Width: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
Depth: 6.5 inches (16.51 cm)
Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.32 kg)4