FS: MacBook 1.83 Core Duo / 512 / 60gb / combo $799

have any in black?

edit: nice price tho

We have other MacBooks at special prices, but none this good. But as for this system, it’s as is. We just got a decent price since we bought a ton of them.

Other Mac’s we have are at:
http://www.ubmicro.buffalo.edu/laptops.php

If you are interested in any of these, just PM me.

I just picked myself up a black macbook from the Apple store. So fucking hot.

just picked mine up - sweet laptop, great price. I love the magnetic power cord connection!

I heard you guys had 8 left this morning lol

We still have some left, but we probably blew through 30 or more today alone.
We’ll be open Tuesday if you want one. Move fast.

If I get one its gonna be the black one…

We have a sale on the black one with Apple Care. Honestly the black one isn’t worth it. A little bit bigger of a hd and a black case isn’t worth $200 to me.

999 for the black?

No… the $799 MacBook is supposed to be more $, but we got it at a discount. The black MacBook is $1532 or something like that with a 3 year warranty. You can’t get the black ones for cheap, yet…

Specs and prices here:
http://www.ubmicro.buffalo.edu/laptops.php

Actually if you price out a decent system, the difference drops lower. I felt if Im gonna do it im going big and black.

Gotcha, hmmm I’ve been wanting a Macbook for a travel laptop. So maybe…

If you want one, you better jump on it. We have maybe 20 left at most. PM me or call my desk 645-6375 if you want in.

Man, I almost want to get another one, the Fiance is monopolizing the new one :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really liking Entourage instead of outlook, the built in Project Manager is pretty sweet… would be extremely usefull for work

I’m trying to convince my wife to want one. But I plan on getting the AppleTV next month and have a nice Sony laptop already.

just picked mine up today :tup:

Update less than 10 left. Maybe 7 or 8.

GONE…

I have had a BlackBook for 6 months now. It shows absolutely every finger print imaginable. Regardless, I don’t know if the white ones would be any better.

I’m really happy with my Mac though. I’m on a PC right now and I don’t like it one bit.

I have 1 left. Anyone interested PM me. First come first serve!