FS: Macbook: 13.3", 2GB Ram, 250GB HDD, CD 1.83ghz, Leopard

Ok, i’m selling my Macbook 13.3" with an Intel Core Duo 1.83Ghz processor. Upgraded to 2GB of ram and a 250GB hdd. Computer comes pre-installed with OSX Leopard. Battery lasts 3+ hours, wireless g w/ bluetooth. Computer works flawlessly, i just dont need 4 computers in the house and i just “had to” spend 10k on a new daily driver/winter car (trying to keep the celica)

Includes Power cord, battery, Leopard install disc, and the hard plastic shell to protect the computer. As for price, i’m looking to get around 600$ out of it. I just spent the money to put the 250gb hdd and 2gb of ram so i could do bootcamp and parallels without having to worry about space/speed, and the computer will be good to go for a while now.

Thats about it. I will provide pictures but i’m not going to really have time until friday. Send me a pm if interested. Would like this gone by the weekend.

Thanks for looking
-Mike-

your selling because you dont know how to use the mac! haha

anyways GLWS

does this have a dvd burner?

No dvd burner, only reader.

and lol bandoh. i’m selling it cuz i need cash, and tbh the font rendering used on a mac hurts my eyes…

Need a OS X development PC. What are you looking to get for this?

need pics before friday if you want to sell it by this weekend!

i know it’s been a while, but i did end up selling this a week or so ago. A mod can go ahead and lock this if they wish