FS: Mark's Super Online-Garage Sale - buy buy buy

Mark’s Super Online-Garage Sale
Everything must sell, or will be donated to Goodwill

Many of these items I had up for sale before, some I havent. Either way, I need everything here gone, so if you see something you want, make an offer. If its not sold, its getting thrown out, or donated, simple as that.

Random Things

* Nail Snowboarding Boots (Size 11) - $20.00

Camping Gear

* Foam pad for under a sleeping bag - $10.00
* Zippo lighter w/ fluid and flints - $15.00
* Other random camping gear - $30.00

Neon specific car parts

* SOHC plug seals (new) - $5.00
* SRT/PT Cruiser intake manifold gasket (new) - $5.00
* DOHC fuel rail - $5.00
* DOHC intake manifold plenimin w/ gasket and hardware - $20.00
* DOHC intake manifold plenimim (cut for side mount throttlebody) - $15.00

Other car and electronics parts

* Subaru CD/Tape player from a 99 Impreza RS - $40.00
* 2 sets of Monster Cable RCA cables - $20.00
* Pile of speaker wire - $5.00
* 2.25" Coupler hose (8" long) - $10.00

risk > any other competitive board game ever

buy it, for you, or a loved one :slight_smile: I’ll throw in another one of the board games free!

I would take the Monopoly game…but you’re in Rochester :frowning:

I’ll be heading through buffalo in a few weeks. We can work something out if your interested, but due to the price, i’d rather not drive too far, neither of my cars get the best gas mileage :stuck_out_tongue:

–mark

risk and monopoly, when ya coming thru??
all pcs and parts?

dammit i wanted the board games

First person to “pickup” the games would be the best way to do this, but i’ll figure out if i’m going to buffalo. And yes, each game has all of the packaging and pieces and all that fun stuff.

–mark

how long are the rcas? are they a directional twisted pair?

They are side by side, not twisted, and they are at least 10 feet each.

Nice avatar too :smiley:

–mark

Did you sell the Zeitronix?

Nope! I kinda forgot about that. Come check it out if you are still interested, I still want to sell it.

–mark

List updated with the things I sold so far.

Bump, i’m willing to lower prices for combined purchases, and will take best offer on anything here :smiley:

I can get stuff to buffalo today, at innovative tuning, if anyone contacts me within the next hour or so. My roommate is heading down.

–mark

All three board games sold to mike at innovative!

fishing poles and bike helmet sold!

what’s the zippo look like?

Its a polished metal zippo with the painting of a Bass fish jumping out of water on it. Its pretty cool, even if you dont like fish. It comes in a plastic black case, and includes a bunch of extra flints, and extra fluid.

Let me know by noon, and I can have it at innovative today, or mail it out, which ever you prefer.

–mark

meh. don’t bother. i have a few zippos, and if it was something that interested me i’d have done it.