FS: Maxima Parts

Finally starting to part out one of the Maxima’s, here are the parts I have removed so far, the whole rest of the car is still in the garage. There probably wont be much interest in this stuff here, but its worth a try before I go and ship things out. I have pics of everything listed, would just take too long to put them all up. Prices…make an offer, there’s a lot of stuff to get rid of and a lot more to come.

The car is Black emerald, with tan (leather) interior, so all trim pieces and door panels are tan.

Factory trunk spoiler, black emerald

Brand new factory floor mats, never used

stock hood, black emerald

Seats: the front seats are in pretty rough shape on the sides, would be good if you’d like to have them redone. Rear seat is pretty good though.

3 stock 15" wheel covers, lost one a few years ago.

ebrake handle, tan

Nissan engine cover

All 4 door panels, with working switches, well sell trim piece behind door and armrest handle seperate if desired.

Digital climate control unit

Bose head unit, has common problem for unit- displays ERR when you put a cd in

Weather stripping around all 4 doors

Front and rear seatbelts

headliner

Gauge cluster, has reverse indiglo gauges, odometer does not work.

Center armrest console

Glove box door and handle

Rear view mirror

Sill trim panels, front and rear

Upper grab handles

ashtray

Dome light

Courtestylight with sunroof controls

Misc plastic trim pieces for the seats, pillars and kick panels under the dash

2 sets of factory headlights, 1 set of corner lights (95/96)
1 set of factory orange bumper lights

right and left e brake cables, brand new still in packaging

1 set factory tail lights (95/96)

1 set of stock springs

Complete stock intake

stock muffler

Doors and trunk lid are also available, passenger rear door has a lot of rust on the corner, other 3 are better.

JUstin I am gnna call u later this week to come raiid your parts bins…i need lots

Also have a Budget resonated B-pipe, was on the car for 2 years, and a stock cat.