FS: Megan Racing 3" Catback Exhaust System. Dual Tip. Clean.

I am selling a Megan Racing Dual Tip Catback System.

Exhaust is in very good condition and has been coated in black undercoat spray for protection.

It is the dual tip one and is a very non aggressive look. It produces a very good sound. Not too quiet, not too loud. When you step on the happy pedal is when it screams.

I am selling for 250.

Trades are welcome. Looking for a HKS SSQV blow off vale, 440cc or higher SR side feed injectors, T28 turbo, 5 bolt wheel spacers, FMIC s13 piping.

ronniefung@gmail.com

Up for trade is a Megan Racing tubular manifold with a 3" turbo elbow.

I want your stock SR20DET manifold and turbo elbow plus some cash.

Or I will trade for other goodies, IC piping, BOV, Bings/East Bear/PDM front lip for a chuki.

Parts are in very good condition with low mileage on them. Still super shiny and ballin.

Also looking for a boost gauge and controller. Would love to get my hands on a AEM Tru Boost.

Ronniefung@gmail.com

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/ronnietrackpics/IMG00435-20090921-1835.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/ronnietrackpics/IMG00434-20090921-1835.jpg

Just dusty, this exhaust is almost BRAND NEW!

PErsonally, I had this exhaust on my old sr s14, and I thought it was. Very nice sound, clean, crisp, and I not once got hastled from the police simply because of the look. As soon as I put my shit cannon on, that’s when I got tickets, good price for this too…

s13 or s14… sorry i cant tell from the pics… either way pm’d you

s13

nice exaust ronnie GLWS brotherr !

To all the lowball offers, I am NOT interested in accepting lower offers for this. It is alreay priced rock bottom.

We’re ALL hard up for cash. :slight_smile:

Exhaust is pending trade. I’ll update if not.

Ha all I have to offer you is a Freddy BOV but other than that, $250 sounds better than $350. Is that just me or is the hanger by the rear sway bar broken?
Either way, pm’d.

i might be interested in this, anychance you would ship to montreal?