fs: misc 240 sx parts

hey i have have many parts for a 1990 240sx from interior to exterior to engine. i also have a complete 12 valve for sale for 300 dollars!! runs great!

Any chance you have a driver’s power window motor?

How about the plastic front inner fender liners?

If my current luck holds out, you won’t have them anymore. :E

no sorry none of those…

do you have any driver and passenger front fender liners(in the wheel well)?

do you have the relay/motors for the climate control vents?
The motor that moves the flap back and forth to direct heat to the vents or window ect…

I am not sure if the US spec ones are the same as my JAP spec though.

89-90 oem front lip?

I am also interested in the front ip :slight_smile:

Passenger side fender? or both?

hows the front winsheild looking, as well as the door windows?
also looking for a hatch with no or very little rust.

I’m looking for the drivers side seat rails if you have them. I just need the rails not the seat. If you have them could you let me know thanks

If he dosent have windows or seat rails I have both and i’ll be comeing thre cagary and up to edmonton this Friday sao let me know ASAP if you need them

passenger side door + rear quarter? if so, condition?

Darn I didn’t catch that in time. Oh well I’m in Medicine Hat working right now any way but I’ll try and get a hold of you later on if I still need them, thanks

i got the fenders hood(red) in great condtion, i dont have fender lining, no seat brakets, i do have the FULL dash, i have rear quarter panel but it would need to be cut out since ints a uni body. i got 2 doors but not in the best condtion i have all engine parts drive shaft ect, most ocndtrol arms sway bars, dont have the front lip i have the brakets tho!!

also have pig nose front bumper in good condition just needs touch up! wind shield isnt bad condtion just a air line crack.

I call dibs on the fenders. Where are you located?

calgary alberta!

calgary alberta!

[how many km’s on the engine!? :slight_smile:

Haha wow, way to dig up old threads. :E