fs:misc car audio

my system is boring and really not what i am looking for anymore. plus i want a new headunit so up for sale is everything

first thing is my head unit its a pioneer deh5800 mp3 wma one of the best headunits i have owned absolutly no complaints here bo takes it

nest my sony xplod amplifier
http://www.abtelectronics.com/images/products/l_xm2002gtr.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.abtelectronics.com/product/22169.html&h=175&w=225&sz=7&hl=en&start=10&tbnid=h3hzEhodcDudTM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=108&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dxplod%2Bamps%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN only issue since the day i plugged it in i couldnt bridge it it goes but once i turned it up it went into heat mode. 150 or b/o on this thing its less then a month old

then i have speakers and subwoofers of misc

orion405 just bought them for 80 bucks they can be yours for 60(less then a week i had them) dvc sub sound pretty nice

then i have one audiobahnflameQ 12" dvc these were nice subs i blew the one but the other is still fine 50 bucks its yours
then i have a brand new in box punch p10 stage2 i warrantied this sub the day before i lost my warranty on them i have no use for this but it will be last to go 50 obo

i have a set of pioneer 6x93ways i cant remember the model number they were 119 with my discount a month ago so they can be yours for 50 bucks

rockford 2way 6.5 i really like these door speakers can turn them all the way up with no distortion. 50 obo pics can be had except for the 6x9 and 6.5(i dont want to take my door panel and rear deck off for no reason. pm no low balling please i dont need to sell that bad just want a new headunit

bump

final bump if anyone wants shit make me a decent offer its urs

All of it for $25?
Free Bump for you GLWS.

sony = junk GLWS

(sony subs) anyhow , Sony Head units for the win

truth i got a sony headunit out in the garage motorized faceplate still works fine its just to outdated for me

bump everything is dirt cheap g2g i have fines to pay will accept any reasonable low ball

give me some info on the two head units are either of them ipod ready if i buy the cable or do either of them have aux input capability if they arnt ipod ready my gf is lookin for a head unit but doesnt really wanna break the bank

the alpine is ipod ready u just have to buy the ibus cable

i cant remember if the 6x9’s fit the focus, or if they are 6x8 or 5x7

[quote=“focusinprogress,post:11,topic:25857"”]

i cant remember if the 6x9’s fit the focus, or if they are 6x8 or 5x7

[/quote]

6x8 or 5x7

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:10,topic:25857"”]

the alpine is ipod ready u just have to buy the ibus cable

[/quote]

what are you looking to get for it??

140 or bo

asking price for pioneer head unit? does it work 100%? no led’s out or anything? wiring harness still in good shape and included?

[quote=“badazzss,post:15,topic:25857"”]

asking price for pioneer head unit? does it work 100%? no led’s out or anything? wiring harness still in good shape and included?

[/quote]

pioneer is 140 or bo its hooked up right now if u wanna see it.look perfect i took excellent care of it harness should be good to i used crimps and electro taped so they wernt sprawled out.