FS: Misc S Chassis Parts

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details or email brian@613driftwerks.com
Description:

Crossposted from Zilvia.

So I need to go drifting on the 4th…so I need to sell some shiz.

If bought and paid by Sunday, I will pay half shipping.

S13 Digital Climate Control

I have a complete S13 Digital climate control from my 180SX. Wiring was done for a USDM swap. Currently all sensors are in the car still and can be removed upon sale. I can even pull out the heater boxes and fan controls as this car is track only really. I really would like to sell this buy worst case Ill put it in my other S chassis for the winter.

Price: $150CAD

Kazama HICAS Lock Bar

Brand new in box, box is a lil beat up, everything is still sealed, instructions and all fittings.

Price: $80CAD

6x Stock RB20DET injectors

Working condition, sitting in my tool box

Price: $10/each, $50 for 6

2x RB20/Z32 “Fat” style O2 Sensors

Working, I dont run narrowband

Price: $40

S13 CDM OEM Aero

Painted black, still on car, stock.

Price: $300CAD (shipping will be expensive, no half paying on this stuff)

More stuff to come as I can think/find it…

hey i would be interested in the digital climate control, aslong as all the sensors work etc, how much would the shipping be to newmarket?

I’ll take that Kazama HICAS Lock Bar. PM’d.

hey ill take the digital climate control. tell me when i can pick up.
Thanks

Alright…Hicas Lock bar will be $85 shipped please EMT to beng2k@gmail.com

For the digital climate control, I can pull out everything from the dash. It will take me a few days since I’m very busy at school, work and the hospital, which is also school. Everything was working from the previous owner, and all sensors (light, ambient temp, fan, and i think there is an outside temp sensor ill find on the car) as well as the motors for the fan and temp control, as well as the headunit which was prewired from Ted (heatw) which I originally bought… I will include everything so shiupping might be a bit more since the whole heater box and everything will be in there so its a direct swap. As for who gets it, I’ll leave that up to you two guys who are interested, highest bidder or first to send cash money via EMT will reserve it.

Please, unles your in ottawa, I dont think pickup in Scarborough will be an option.

what is emt? western union money transfer is the only thing i ever used

EMT email money transfer. see sticky at the top.

Done, check your pm.

Kazama Hicas LOCK back sold.

Thanks Adam’s13!

Will ship it tommororw or monday

I’ll give you 175 for the climate control with all the sensors. alienswing@hotmail.com

OK well you stand at the highest bid so far, if you are 100% sure, please EMT (NO PAYPAL unless you pay the fees) and I can begin removing the parts…please note that Sundays are my only day off where I have time, so any payments sent after sunday will have to wait till sunday for removal.

Hicas Lock bar has been mailed out today, tracking number was emailed to you. Thanks!

I am not familiar with the EMT process.

Again, as stated earlier, please review the sticky up to called “Email Money Transfer” or something along those lines.

Basically log into your online banking, click on send money, choose email money tranfer, type my email, ammount and click send, then email me the password.

Climate Control has been sold as well.

Climate control shipped out, aero, o2 sensors, injecotrs still available.

Autometer Boost gauge, black face, 20$ plus shipping (was in my talon)
2x 1G DSM/RB20 Recirc Valves, $45 each