FS: Misc. stuff, Lighting Fixtures, Wire etc...

I have a bunch of stuff to add to this list and I also have pictures if anyone wants them for any of it, but i will try to provide links:

3 - Lithonia 2’x4’ 4 bulb recessed T8 Fluorescent Fixtures.
Part #: 2GT8 4 32 a12 120 1/4 GEB
Link: Only Place online that i could find them
Condition: All new in box, but have minor scratches from bad movers! The acrylic lenses are all in tact, and they all should work. I can open and wire up to test if you want. I will also include 8+ bulbs for each fixture so that is 4 to begin with, and 4 more to replace those ones 2+ years from mow. Bulbs are 32 Watt extended life GE. Retail about $3.75 or more each.
Price: $45 each including bulbs.

900’ - Superior Essex Cat5E Residential Grade Wire
Part #: 51-240-2g
Link: here
Condition: I had to purchase 1000’ of this shit last year just for a 150’ cut. I do not need the rest of it as I have a lot of cat 6 plenum that i can use instead.
Price: I paid $80 for the box, with the price of copper it has gone up to about $110 per box, I dont care to screw anyone so i will sell it for what i paid for it minus what i took minus a little more $65
[COLOR=“Red”]I also have the jacks for this that are standard size for any keystone wall plate. I have 5 of them, that I will include. They are the Gigamedia better known as Signamax brand I also have some of the plug ends that I will include.

[/COLOR]Dark color end table
Condition: It sat in the “sitting room” for a long time (that is a room that no one ever goes in because it has no purpose!) Now i have no need for it and do not want to store it. Top is in perfect condition, maybe a few swirls in the polish from dusting but that is easily cleaned up. There is a small dent in the wood on the back side of the table (back side is defined due to there being a drawer in the front) I will post a picture once i find the cable for my camera.
Price: $35 I know it cost a ton more than that but it is used.

Military ammo box
Condition: It is a steel box that has survived a war. I think it is in just fine condition!
Price: $5

I will add more later. I have to get back to work.

PIX???

how big is the ammo box?

I have yet to figure out what i did with the camera cable… I will upload them tomorrow or well i guess that would be later today.

The ammo box is small, it was used for 30 06 (not sure how you type that?) i would say 6" wide, 12" long, 10" high. I have a picture of it that i will add here later.

Sorry for my slowness on finding this damn cable. I also found some male RJ-45 connectors for the network cable that I will throw in. Make an offer on any of this stuff. it is taking up space.

what color is the cat5e cable?

It is the standard Blue

and now that i think about it, I did take another ~50’ from it for a quick replacement drop that i had to do so it is at `850. Make it $70 Including the jacks and end plugs.

I lowered the price of the fixtures to $45. I just want them out of my basement. I looked up my into stock price at work, and it is $58. That means that home depot will sell these same fixtures for a 30%+ margin at ~$83-$90

And I adjusted the price of the Cat5E cable. Make a reasonable offer and it is yours, I will even deliver.

If this job goes through to cable a few houses next week, I might offer you something on the cat5

I will let you know.

i am somewhat interested in the fixtures.

How do they mount?

they are the recessed ceiling mount type. Typically you can either just hang them using jack chain or tie wire if you are in an open environment. If you have them in a drop ceiling environment, you lay them in the ceiling then support them using tie wire up to the rafter.

If im not mistaken you should be able to screw these directly to a joice or rafter.

yeah, but that involves opening the lens, removing the ballast cover, then holding it up and screwing it in. It is definatly possible though. I got them to install in my basement and that is how i was going to hang them. It is a lot easier to just jack chain them up if you have the ceiling height.

Bump… Offers? I will take nearly anything to get some of this out of here