FS: MOMO RS-GT seat *BRAND NEW*

So as the title says, I have a brand new Momo RS-GT single peice non-reclinable seat. I bought it hoping to put it into my RA64(83 Celica), but due to financial situations/the fact that im now 3 and a half hours away from the car. Im located in Windsor right now, but I’m also in Toronto alot of the time to visit the family. Any ways, the seat is brand new. like, still in the bag it was shipped in. I dont have the box because i couldnt fit it in the car in the box. I paid around $425 for the seat when i bought it about 2 or 3 months ago. Its been sittin in my girl friend garage for the last month or 2 doing nothing. Any ways, i need some $ for the x-mas season, so it has to go. Im looking for $375, but willing to take offers. This seat is a low bolster, but nice and snug seat. Quite comfortable too. Any ways, if your interested, please let me know by either callin me in Windsor (519)-966-1601 ext 55161, or you can call my girl friend back in Toronto, her name is Sarah (416)-819-2994, she doesnt have the specs or any info on the seat, but its being stored in her garage, and is willing to show it to any one interested. Shes in Etobicoke.

Thanks for looking
Bryan
http://www.momocanada.com/momo/images/parts/large/349.jpg

PIMP seat.

this would be a nice match as a passenger seat for anyone running a race bucket in their car.

yeah these are great seats i can vouch for them…ive been running htem for about 4 years in my 240…they provide great support and last much longer then sparco’s

bump

this would be a sick daily driver seat

It is . I hada pair in my car for a few months. sickening.

+1 on great dd seats! ive been running mine for about 4 years and the driver seat is slowly starting to show wear… the quality of these are great!! and very comfortable!