FS:Mopac Auto supply gift card

I got a Mopac auto supply credit today when i returned a few things. I will probably spend the money there in the future, but for now id like to get cash back to help pay for my coilovers.

the card is worth 285$, if someone wants it, i could let it go for 270$ or something to make it worth your while to meet up to get it. I believe its good for a yr or two.

I got the receipt saying how much is on the card so you know im not bluffing. Let me know if you want it.

i think i was there when u were returning stuff or not…iono i was in a red 240

i was there yesterday around 445. didnt drive my car, took the GF’s 06 SpecV

cmon guys, i know a lot of you shop at Mopac, give me 260$ or something and its yours. want money for my coilovers…

if i went there and split the card in half, say 140$ on each card… would someone be willing to take a card then?

its a tough one man. im planning on droppin some cash at mopac in the next few days, but its just a hassle to try and get you some money and you hook me up with the card and all that.

im sure if you really really tried, you could spend 200 bucks at mopac

i could but id rather use the money else where right now. its winter and im not going to be buying much so i dont like to have money tied up. id even drop it off at your house with the receipt and everything, or i can meet you at mopac.

Yea ^^^ Its not worth my time for 15 bucks. Maybe 250

ill give it to you for 250$. 250$ was my atmost bottom line for getting rid of it. if i dont get atleast 250$ i would keep it.

so let me know.

:bounce