FS: Motorcycle Jacket and Gloves

oooo geez…my poor bike

lol

You should be lucky you never low sided a bike you top heavy bastard. LOL GLWS. Btw brett is like 19yrs old. when did you start riding?

lol… so do 600 gsxr’s do wheelies? take the course… do a track day… enjoy the bike… keep it for more than a month… something(s) andy never did :roll: :bloated:

how big of a guy does it take to fill up this thing? I’m 6’ 205lbs

yes they do wheelies…scared the shit out of me though…and i have had it for like 6 months…until now

that was my advice to brett… no wheelies for a while lol… keep it pretty

no wheelies for this guy.

lol… me either… :roll: give it time :lol:… they kinda just happen, but seriously… take ur time… enjoy the bike… run a trackday… run it at the drag strip lol…

PRACTICE BRAKING every time you go out… it will save your life…
Look where you wanna go… (the best advice i was ever given )

You don’t understand the looking concept until you actually try it.

back on topic is this jacket half textile/leather. Hard to tell. I may be looking for a 3rd jacket

I have the same one as this but in black so ill chime in. Sleeves are leather and the rest is a heavier material. Not textile more like a Carhart material. Sleeves should come off and can be switched onto a different jacet if need be as long as its the same as mine. There is also pading in the sleeves and some clips to hook to your belt loops on your pants to keep it from riding up. All in All im happy with the jacket.

You don’t need a 3rd jacket. You need a 2nd helmet. And finish Anthony’s bike.

Bump for a good guy.