FS: Motorcycle Jacket and Gloves

I am selling off my motorcycle stuff. I have a slightly used Icon Super Duty Jacket. Looks great. Size XXL, runs small. I also have a nice pair of Tecknic Kevlar Gloves.

Jacket 150 obo
Gloves 100 OBO

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/ProductImages/300/2006_Icon_Superduty_Jacket.jpg

brett needs some gear :slight_smile:

brett is a broke joke, he day dreams about this stuff but has no cash:meh2:

hes got 90 days LOL

ha ha ha andy you make me laugh. i didn`t like the jacket and will buy a new one that i do. And a broke joke is someone who is selling everything he owns to build a honda :biglaugh:… I hate you.

:rubicant:

and he will probably come back with oh i bought a house and am having a baby… I already know but thats no excuse ha ha

or someone that sells his BMW “project” because he cant afford the work that needs to go into it just to get it up to par. Dont play with the big boys!!

I sold it because i didn’t want to put 8k into a 22 year old car. I figured i could do something smarter with my money. And who said you are a “big boy” other then your physical size??? anybody???

dont be mad when the del sol walks your pretty blue bike:whip:

It`s not how you stand by your car… its how you race your car you better learn that.:nono:

Your first real race you are going to spin off the road because you can`t drive.

and hopefully i wont be next to you

because instead of buying lsd you are buying a bigger turbo?
:gotme:

Oh and good seller and good guy. GLWS

i am going to have to buy you training wheels for that thing, and since Jake is training you how to ride, i better wrap you in bubble wrap so you when you go bouncing down the road you wont get to hurt:sario:

im buying a suit of armour. If your wife didn`t make you sell the 4 bikes you had i could ride with you.

ohhh noes…

and i bet in the 1/4 the pretty blue bike (assuming its a gsxr 600) will walk your del slow… sorry buddy

did brett mention his bike is probably warranteed? and finished… as in ready to go… as soon as the weather shapes up?

oh willy, you silly silly boy, you will just have to wait and see what the del sol will come out with. And please dont teach Brett to ride like you do, I want him to stay with the rubber side up!!

not to interrupt this cat fight but, are you still selling those helmets you had a while back?

i sold one to brett and the other to jake

Go to NYI one night… see if you can get into the 10s… i know thats where id be on an 06-07 gsxr 600

and if he wants to ride like me… then thats fine :-p… im still fine and riding… so i must be doing something right :slight_smile:

Well im obviously not trying to be stupid about just hopping a bike and going. I have been ridden dirt bikes etc… my whole life so im not to worried. So im taking that course at ECC and maybe willy can show me the ropes since andy is out of the motorcycle game.