FS: Motorola V3 Razr

SOLD

Phone is silver, will work on ATT or Tmobile (or any carrier with a GSM or 3g sim card)

This is one of the ORIGINAL razrs, it was purchased during a time when razrs weren’t even supposed to be released in the US for over $1000, and was bought directly from asia and has all the normal numbers and letters on the buttons, as well as the chinese (or japanese i forgot which one it came from, i believe japan) letters on the keys as well… you barely notice them, and it has never been annoying, i actually forget they’re there most of the time. it was purchased through a fellow NYspeeder who can vouch for this semi-incoherent description of this things birth, but anyways…

pretty straight foreward, its a razr, perfect working condition, few paint blemishes and knicks but the previous owner took EXCELLENT care of this thing and used it for over a year I believe, and when I bought it from him it still looked fantastic. I only used it for a couple months until I was eligible for an upgrade which I took advantage of this weekend, so I no longer need this. It is still in excellent condition, it doesn’t look brand new, but it doesn’t look more than a few months old.

comes with euro-spec wall charger (and the adapter, of course), and I will include the cord neccessary to connect it to your computer.

I am located in N. tonawanda and am willing to meet anywhere within 15 minutes or so.

$50 firm

is this josh’s phone?

LOL. this phone has NYSPEED HISTORY.

Onyx’s Silver Razr
Red 93’ turbo hatch
Black 93’ turbo delsol

add to the list…:biglaugh:

mrs. karus

yes sir… except the phone hasnt been beat on like either of those cars lol

or mrs karus

sold