FS: MR-S wheels *MINT* w/ new dunlop dz101's

Okay, so I lied, the DZ101’s have ~450 miles on them, but they’d pass for new if i didn’t tell you that :smiley:

The wheels really are mint, though. they’re either 15x6.5 or 15x7, I can find out if it really matters. The tires are 195/55/15.

Comes with 16 lug nuts (the wheels have kind of a weird seat, these are OEM MR-S lugs, I believe.

pixxxxxxxxx

the four:

nice finish:

wheel #1:

wheel #2:

wheel #3:

wheel #4:

tread on wheel #1:

tread on wheel #2:

tread on wheel #3:

tread on wheel #4:

All wheels & tires are balanced with stick on weights, none of that clamp-on BS:

The only “bad” (which I bet you didn’t even notice in the pics, these are the only 2 bad spots on all the wheels, both on “wheel #3”):

Took one of the centercaps off to please anyone looking to put these on a non-Toyota :lol

Lugs and hubcentric rings or whatever :lol :

Here they are chilling in my garage, where they’ll be until someone buys them. The MR2 is rocking the K1’s now so there’ll be no more miles put on these.

I’m looking to get $550 for the wheels, tires, and lugs, but make me an offer and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks

Ryan

direzzas are sick ass tires!

i had 245/45/18 SP Sport MAXX’s on the SER and i fucking LOVED them. I only drove ~50 miles on these wheels/tires before putting on the koseis/falkin azenis rt-615’s, but they felt very responsive. not quite as much grip as the azenis’s, but respectable for a higher-treadwear tire.

my next tire will be either another set of rt-615’s (i LOVE these things, too), or Dunlop Direzza Star Specs. I have a while to decide :smiley:

considering purchasing, as well as a potential buyer from CT.

still for sale and minty clean in my garage, haven’t been touched.

bump for gay wheelz

Kramer you typed in 550 for the wheels instead of 350 might wanna edit that.

:facepalm sorry we can’t all have shoddily black-painted wheels off of an econobox from 15 years ago.

Bro 550 for oem wheels? ill come back to this thread when im in college and they wont be gone. Seriously are those wheels and tires worth more than your kosei’s? Cuz thats what your saying.

what kind of an asshole says shit like this in someone else’s, let alone their friend’s for sale thread?

i’ve actually had more than one offer for either exactly the price posted or VERY slightly less, they’ve just fallen through.

thank you very much for your complete ignorance and douchebaggery :facepalm

let me know if you’ll sell a pair… kinda weird but… ya know

eh, i don’t think so. just because trying to sell the other two wheels would be kind of difficult, know what i mean? plus i don’t think they’ll fit what i think you’re trying to put them on :lol

damn i still wanna see if these things will fit the beater!!! when are you free?

i’ll PM you my number, i’m busy tomorrow and working tuesday but i might be going to LVD on wed.

:thumbup

xenophobiag cabindicat daddye xiament backaction

you could pull off a fake ass 98+ look on an sw20 with them :Idiots

:lol

bunk ass wheelz

i know you want them