fs: my 1993 s13 silvia coupe

Unfortunately, i am in a squeeze to sell this ride cuz my parents have moved out of canada and their house will be sold this winter. Just so i dont have to dish out rent cash, i will be purchasing a small place for my self so the car needs to go which really sucks. Most mods are listed below, i cant remember them all right now…Over 30G has been spent on this slut but i have to take a small hit and let her slide away …i will for sure build another one when i can afford to again.

Chassis-1993 S13 240sx ( silvia front end ) with full aero kit -(bomex/vertex) original kit, no copy crap .
(160***km ) on car.
Sparco rev seat—
MOMO GTR r32 steering wheel with carbon fiber- center piece.
Greddy turbo timer
Pioneer speakers
Autometer boost/ airfuel gauges.
hks wastegate actuator

skylines brakes and brembo front rear rotors with hawk pads and goodrich racing stainless steel lines.

brand new sparco forged rims 17 inch with bf goodrich rubber
1998 s13 type-x black top sr20det- BLITZ E5 ECU
Greddy front mount intercooler
-Blitz DD BOV
-Fluidyne radiator
-Stainless steel , ceramic coated tubular turbo manifold.
-Greddy down pipe
-Megan racing 3 inch exhaust.
-HKS wastegate actuator
-TOM:'s racing intake- from supra
-Dodge ram fan.
-Walboro fuel pump
act 6 puck racing clutch
tomei short shifter
D2 coilovers 9/7 spring 800
Nismo front strut bar 200
Cp racing rear bar.70
cp rear bar
h and r spacers all around.
cusco sway bar

nothing on this car has been installed over a year…i built this thing last year and drive 7500km last summer, and maybe 2000 km max this year so far…this chassis has never seen a winter…its in immaculate shape… must be seen to understand… Im sure many on SOn240sx.ca can explain how imaculate, reliable, and fast this car is for the 8.5psi that this motor has been at since i installed it. pics below…$ 20G obo depending on what u want with the car…spare motor and tranny will be given with the car… if this doesnt work out, ill have to part her out…

http://img120.echo.cx/img120/2060/dones130054rb.jpg

http://img120.echo.cx/img120/9889/dones130010jp.jpg

That is one nice and clean car.

:bowdown:

one day…one day…

That car is beautiful… Someone will forsure pick it up…

What a shame! A beautiful car!

I guess its on to another project!

Damn, that sucks that you’re selling your car. If you do decide to part, I’m interested in the Megan Racing cat back.

i wish i could buy it. thats exactly what i want … lol gl with teh sale

varun has one bad ass silvia. definitely a masterpiece.
gl on the sale.

Im intrested in a few parts, if you decide to break her up let me know. Good luck with the sale. I hope it works out.

if u do decide to part out, i am interested in the shell. maxboost@hotmail.com

i believe shes gone to a new home