fs: my b20vtec civic...........$3200.00

what did it run at lancaster?

HUGE BUMP … this car is a VERY quick ALL motor civy … and on the slicks she pulls some nice short times

on the bottle this car would be a highway pulling beast

the car ran 8.0 consistantly however i never got the suspension dialed in. The car ran 1.8’s 60ft. however it should be very easy to get into the 1.6’s with very little work.This car will run 7’s how it sits. Still needs cam/ignition tuning, i dont see any reason why you couldnt extract another 10whp outta it after tuning.

I haven’t forgot about this, just haven’t seen my bro in a few days…he’s been MIA. I’m actually pretty surprised everyone is just talking about what steal this is, but no ones buying it. I don’t really want it all that much, but I don’t think I can pass it up at this price so we’ll see what happens :slight_smile: Anyway, i will get back to you if he has the room for it.

tick tock. time is runnin out.

I know, I’m still in the works of trying to figure something out…it doesn’t look great as of now, but I’m bustin his balls to work out a place to put this.

bump, i need this gone.

ive seen this beast run, its got balls for sure… good luck on the sale

put up a great run with me NA vs NA :tup:

:tup: trustworthy seller

last bump before ebay. make me a offer. you never know, i just might take it.

DAMN IT! i need money

:frowning: I want this car.

so buy it.:slight_smile:

No $$$ :frowning:

I would buy this if it were stock. I’m slow and boring like that.

buy it and shift @ 5k :smiley:

What’s the current price on this car??? And (sorry to ask but it’s hot in my neigborhood) do you have receipts for the motor/tranny.

Thanks

SOLD!!!

to who?

he can say if he would like. Its not really my place to say.