fs: fully built b20vtec JUST MOTOR $1200 today

this is just for the motor so fuck the title and car if u want the suspension you can get that later call me 6972454

if anyone wants it theres the specs $1200 today and its whoevers

84.5mm b20vtec endyn roller wave wiseco pistons (12:1) eagle h-beams ls crank,acl race bearings,fully balanced gsr p72 head. 3 angle valve job with a back cut on the valves,crower stainless valves,crower springs,crower titanium retainers,ferea locks,skunk2 intake manimax ,bore throttle bodyhondata intake gasket,arp head studs,mugen n1 ,ctr pully,rmf race header with merge collector and megaphone custom 3in exhaust w/magnaflow muffler.rebuilt tranny brand new 3rd gear synchro and 3rd gear mainshaft gear rest of tranny was rebuilt last year ,exedy clutch,exedy fly wheel,az race machine diff locker, 8lb kaiser 2pc aluminum race wheels 13X84 steelies,aerospeed coilovers,arp extended wheel studs,chipped pr3 ecu,and it has new buddy club cams and victor x manifold if whoever wants it… call me at 9972454

holy shit thats like free if i had the cash!!!

there’s something not right about this whole deal…

hey i hear there’s a 97 ek coupe that’s begging for this to be swapped into it

You mean besides every post this guy has had, has been trying to sell this motor? Except for one bull shit kill story about being in a carrera GT that got killed by an integra.

:biglaugh:

Wrong forum, asshole

Also, stop starting new threads.

its all legit man i just had some bullshit that was my own fault with a few guys on here its all taken care of now just need to sell this. i dont really need the money but my mom doesnt want it back at my house so i figure if someone who cant afford to build a motor like this ill give it to them for cheap… i already have another car that im building from body up and just want to lay low and get out of shit so i hope someone will help me out and take this off my hands… im tired of buying peoples cars that are already built i want it to be all my own

but then when it’s built, you still won’t drive it and then we’ll all see another 48957457 threads of you trying to sell it for stupid cheap :bloated:

does the motor run???/

when it was turbocivs, everything was flawless. and since this kid likes to buy shit, and never drive it. i’m assuming it’s still in great condition, but with a price like that maybe he fucked something up!?!

seems like a sick deal. catch?

compression test numbers?

well it has new buddy club cams and victor x manifold so im wondering on who did the install and if thats what netted him the other 20 or so hp. also where did u get this dyno’d

im telling you its all for real. im tired of buying other peoples shit thats built or almost built… im in the process of building my own from the ground up not that im driving donovins ccar or someone else… and plus my dumb ass parents give me the money for the shit so its not like im loseing money here just want someone who cant afford to build a motor like this to have it… but its all for real and the kid that took the car from my house to his DROVE it there so it runs and runs fucking hard core everyone knows that but i just want something with boost that doesnt have a 5 col,or paint job like my last one. idk why people would give me shit over a killer deal but i think its sold anyways so everyone who doubted me which i dont blame you at alll lost out so if its still around ill post somehitng tomm. sorry again and hopefully i can start fresh but it sounds like theres no chance of that!!!

you’ll be forgiven if people can punch you in the dick

oh well…

if thats what it takes alright im not a dick just really fucked shit up bad with people and going straight now!!!

so… 700?

Trade ya a 94 civic coupe ex 5-speed?

/\ good deal and good guy

want a jetta vr6? trade straight up.

I called you back and some dOod amswered and as soon as i asked for you, he hung up… wtf?

maybe you were full of shit after all.