fs/ft: 89 si. b20vtec 242whp. brand new motor $2300

alright heres what ive got theshells beat to shitbut theres mad money inot the motor:

hey i have a 89 sishell beat to shit butalot of moneyinto the motor and itsquick herees whats it has call me if u have anyquestions need it goneasap (678)628-4968

hey i have a 89 sishell beat to shit butalot of moneyinto the motor and itsquick herees whats it has

AND COMES WITH 00 SI RIMS WITH SP SPORT 901’S

84.5mm b20vtec endyn roller wave wiseco pistons (12:1)eagle h-beamsls crankacl race bearingsfully balancedgsr p72 head.3angle valve job with a back cut on the valvescrower stainless valvescrower springscrower titanium retainersferea locksskunk2 intake manimaxbore throttle bodyhondata intake gasketarp headstudsmugen n1 ctr pullyrmf race header with merge collector and megaphonecustom 3in exhaust w/magnaflow muffler.rebuilt trannybrand new 3rd gear synchro and 3rd gear mainshaft gearrest of tranny was rebuilt last yearexedy clutchexedy flywheelaz race machine diff locker8lb kaiser 2pc aluminum race wheels 13X84steeliesaerospeed coiloversarp extended wheel studschipped pr3 ecu

i hope you plan on giving the ppl you owe money to , their money back if you ever sell this …(tony …i think thats like 650$, radford 100$, j 50$)…i kno there more than that i just cant think .your also neglecting the fact the car has no headlights, no hood , no fenders, doesnt run, no battery,leaks gas , and two of the fm901s are bald and have wires showing bad

anything wrong with it? besides the body of course

learn how to type. and why don’t you give john the VW you owe him too that was part of the deal!?

everyones getting there money back why do u think its for sale and theres no wayyou could ven drive the carits just for the suspension motor is brand new has no mileson it and i owetony $450

and mylittlebrother lost the key toit playing in it and its at the scrap yard now my neighbor called the cops and i had to get it outof there pm meif anyone wants it i will work out whatever i have mad tickets to pay john has all his money so as far as im concernedi dont owe him anything i feel aweful about and jons a fucking sweet kid but its going to cost x more to get a new a key then whati paid

i will sell ittoday for mad cheapi reallydont want togo to jail over these tickets so if anyonewants it pmme ill beon all day peace and sorryfor beinga deusch bag to everypne on hereill make it up to allof you guys promise

if what your saying is tru then you might be forgivin by somematt …you used to be a good kid get your fuckin head straight … if u still got that accord ill take it i have some money let me know cause i kno its @ your grandmas friends

does the car run fine …does it need anything

no just 1 more o2 sensor and thats it maybe a new tune with the new cams and a battery but the body so shot iwouldnt everlet anyone drive it home butthereslike$10000 in partsthereill give youhomeaddress andeverythingso u anfindmeif anythinggoeswrong cll me 6972454

do u have the title to the accord? can u get it 2 run

yea i have the title need a new alternator i squelascause itslockedcall me tomm. my phones dead and my chargersis at my friends house inkenmore

Dude get a new keyboard. Or learn to hit the space bar.

ok im sorry thats the last thing im worried about

Well, i’m trying to read what is done to the motor to guage how much is into it. And I can’t read dick for shit on what you typed because every other word has no space between it.

ok i work till 5 tomm so i will call you tho cause i need a winter car …will you be around how much do u want for it ? pm me

like$800

lol how did u go from 150 last time i asked to 800$

what the hell is up with the original poster?

what tickets does he have that are sending him to jail lol?

and why does his typing suck so bad?

these questions need to be answered before anyone is going to invest in an engine that your ‘friend’ said doesnt even run

why dont you just shut the fuck up i think i would know if the motor ran my tickets have nothing to do with you so shut the fuck and what does that have to do with anything??? FUCKING FAGGET… AND ONE OTHER THING WHY DO U HAVE SUCH SMALL DICK I KNOW CAUSE ITS TO FAR UP YOUR BOYFRIENDS ASS