fs/ft: 89 si. b20vtec 242whp. brand new motor $2300

LOL

you answered all my questions, thank you :tup:

( holy shit this guy is a fucking lunatic lol )

dude, adam…hes right man.

and…good…luck…w/… sale… :lol: :lol:

Be careful buying this car, this kid has tried to scam many many people

:tdown:

I thought you were a nice kid, but you tried fucking over three of my good friends now…

lol. awesome. can’t say im surprised though.

do you think he is going to ‘fuck me in the ass prison’ ?

or just the holding center

:biglaugh:

alright w\e i fucked up man ive had a ton of shit going on at home with my dad haveing MS and shit everything i fucked up will get fixed!!! i know im a fucking idiot but im going straight from now on anyone who wants this let me know i have a new sneaky project tht ive been working on for years i really would like to finish before summer but prob. not im going ot take care of all the bull shit i fucked up. AND FUCK TONY HE TRIED TO RIP ME OFF HE CAN GO BLOW A BIG FAT COCK… everyone else im for real come check it out and its your straight up no b\s have title it runs needs a tune like all built motor but it puts down some crazy ass power 11 nsecond car no questions asked justonce this si gone everything will be stargh so someone buy this please!!!

and plus everyone knows this motor is for real and i will help whoever buys it put ti in if i can get my tools back and i cant do it myself cause my back tony will get his $450 back and will all be straight !!!

sell the head?

wow, how can u possibly say that you and john are even? you still have some of his tools AND the fact that you told him youd give him that VW so he was at your house working on it, getting it to be streetable and then you junk it, it doesnt matter if your brother lost the key, that falls on u for not holding onto it. and its not liek john just let it sit there, i can even count the number of times he called you to come get it, and you never answered. and b4 you junked it, you tryed to sell it, to more then one fucking person, im sry but i dont see any forgiveness for that, your a fucking asshole

and as far as this shit with the motor, where yours 242whp dyno sheet? as far as i know your never had this car on the road, so how do you know its in the 11’s?. this motor was legit when john sold it to you, but ontop of that he had to tune it once a week because it ran open loop, and you sold all of the tuning supplies the car came with. im sry for shit going on at home, i wouldent attack you there, but in no way can u blame the shit u pulled on that.

on a lighter note i know someone who is willing to buy the car for 1200 (this also may be someone that you owe a car and tools to)

ecc has openings in english comprehension / writing classes this semester… if youre interested of course.

FAGGET

Oh, do you want to part the 00 SI wheels?

DUDE HE HAS TO SELL THE ENGINE ANG BE STRATE WITH EVERYONE BEFORE HE CAN PAY FOR COLLAGE

lookif ufaggets dont wantit i dont care i justwant to pay off who i owe and and get out of it for awhile… and plus i lost the ignitionkey how th fuck am i supposedto get id ofitwith outit id be fuckhowlow do ihave to go to get rid of itsomeone just buy thefucker and get rid of it. im leaveing for georgia soon so if anyone wants it take it

and who do i owe tools to ???

prove the engine can work and i’ll pay off your debts, as long as they arent over 1000

Dude,pipedown.Idontthinkanybodyisgonnawanttobuyyourstufftheway youaretalking.

Now about those rims, how much and what condition are they in?

yea my head hurts

at least this car was badass when john had it :meh:

it doesnt matter that the keys are lost, it shoulda been your responsibility to get new ones, the deal is not over with u and john, or at least he does not think so, you owed him that car, that you junked, and never even contacted him about, and supposedly u still have his timing light and other misc tools he left there when he was repairing the car.

what john was the previous owner?

i think the guy trying to sell this catastrophe is a super douche, however if the engine is pretty dope i’d be willing to pick it up for next to nothing, just to throw it in my DD.

BUMP FOR A GREAT SELLER!!!

LOL @ This Post…the motor was sick and well built before this kid got his hands on it.