fs/ft: 89si fully built b20vtec $2000.00 and its all cleared up!!!!!!

STOP TYPEING BULL SHIT IF U WANT IT TAKE I OR ELSE ITS GOING WITH ME AN I DONT WANT THAT

alright heres what ive got theshells beat to shitbut theres mad money inot the motor:

and it has new buddy club cams and victor x manifold if whoever wants it…

hey i have a 89 sishell beat to shit butalot of moneyinto the motor and itsquick herees whats it has call me if u have anyquestions need it goneasap (678)628-4968

hey i have a 89 sishell beat to shit butalot of moneyinto the motor and itsquick herees whats it has

AND COMES WITH 00 SI RIMS WITH SP SPORT 901’S

84.5mm b20vtec endyn roller wave wiseco pistons (12:1)eagle h-beamsls crankacl race bearingsfully balancedgsr p72 head.3angle valve job with a back cut on the valvescrower stainless valvescrower springscrower titanium retainersferea locksskunk2 intake manimaxbore throttle bodyhondata intake gasketarp headstudsmugen n1 ctr pullyrmf race header with merge collector and megaphonecustom 3in exhaust w/magnaflow muffler.rebuilt trannybrand new 3rd gear synchro and 3rd gear mainshaft gearrest of tranny was rebuilt last yearexedy clutchexedy flywheelaz race machine diff locker8lb kaiser 2pc aluminum race wheels 13X84steeliesaerospeed coiloversarp extended wheel studschipped pr3 ecu

How much for the rims, jeees.

$500 for the whole car.I will come get it NOW.

Sorta fixed so people can read your shit maeng…

blah

price???

someone buy this and sell me the head :slight_smile:

yea cuz that would make sense for the person buying it :smash2:

well, buddy, at the price mr.neon is selling it for, money can be made by parting it out, and was what i assumed would happen :slight_smile:

is this donavan’s old car?

yea its donovins old car i have a turbo project going and need this gone all i want is $2300 b/o with a full groundcontrol and koni suspension i think thats a good… deal and wosniak is a fucking fagget who needs to gets his big ass NOSE out of 0ther peoples business when u own anything fast beside how fast you can get off then talk some shit!!!

plus u get the interior, racing harness, gauges, and tach

whos wosniak? lol

and since im not an immature kid anymore i wont bother with the lame terms that you use CONSTANTLY (i.e. fagget).

what i will say is that u have never owned a fast car, you have owned many cars with the potential to be fast, but oh wait, yea, you never drove any of them, build and sell seems to be all that you are good for, and i bet ill be faster than anything your driving (or not driving) next summer.

your a fucking joke and it seems like most of the board realizes this. go to georgia and try to get a life there.

this is georgia. he could be mayor :tup:

good price should be gone quick this ran 12’s right?

He cant sell this car because he doesnt own it

The title is in Tony’s name who he tried to scam and he just turned around, talk to his mom and she gave him the title for the car

Karma man, Karma

LMFAO sandy wozniak your a funny mother fucker my friend lol

i really dont like this kid. at all.

this is a shame.

How about you settle up your shit with me before trying to sell the car. You still owe me ALOT.!!! thats all im gunna say.

you still owe me a car, that was part of the deal.

how are you going to sell a car that does not run or have a title?

dude. you owe WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE a lot more shit than what you have. the title is in tony’s name, therefore looks like it is his. so maybe you should settle trying to sell a car that isn’t yours first. then you should settle shit with john, because he’ll beat your ass if you don’t. georgia might be a good idea after all. and lastly, you never ever had a fast car. EVER. you bought a few fast cars, made them even worse. and then still never drove ANY OF THEM.

/ yourself. please.

tonys alittle bitch to who bullshited my mom and yold her i sold it to himfor $1000 how tony tells everyonehow he had to get his daddy thecop to call my momand take care of shit tony knows whats goingon and his daddy will be very mad at him if he doesnthold up his end the cars mine i owe tony $500 thats it so one buy this fucking thing