fs/ft: 89si fully built b20vtec need gone AND SORRY TO EVERYONE JUST READ PLEASE

HEY LOOK TO EVERYONE IVE FUCKED OVER SORRY ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET RID OF THIS CAR AND PAY EVERYONEOF TIRED OF HAVEING BEEF CAUSE IM A DUMB FUCK. ANYONE WHO WANTSIT $2000 TO DAY AND ITS THERES TONYS DAD HAS THE TITLE SO SO WHOEVER WANTS IT ITS THERE AND EVERYONE I OWE MONEYTOWILLGET IT TODAY AND JON ILL JUST GIVE U $200 THE PRICE OF THE. ONCE AGAIN SORRY TO EVERYONE DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND Anyone AND HOPEFULLY I CAN CLEAR EVERYTHING UP AND START FRESH WITH MY NEW CAR… EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES GUYS IJUST MAKE A WHOLE SHIT LOAD OF THEM…

WILL TRADE PLUS ENOUGH TO PAY BACKTHEPEOPLE, OWE ABOUT $700

Hello, I have a 89 si shell beat to shit but alot of money into the motor and its quick here is what it has call me if u have any questions need it gone asap (678)628-4968.

AND COMES WITH 00 SI RIMS WITH SP SPORT 901’S

84.5mm b20vtec endyn roller wave wiseco pistons (12:1) eagle h-beams ls crank,acl race bearings,fully balanced gsr p72 head. 3 angle valve job with a back cut on the valves,crower stainless valves,crower springs,crower titanium retainers,ferea locks,skunk2 intake manimax ,bore throttle bodyhondata intake gasket,arp head studs,mugen n1 ,ctr pully,rmf race header with merge collector and megaphone custom 3in exhaust w/magnaflow muffler.rebuilt tranny brand new 3rd gear synchro and 3rd gear mainshaft gear rest of tranny was rebuilt last year ,exedy clutch,exedy fly wheel,az race machine diff locker, 8lb kaiser 2pc aluminum race wheels 13X84 steelies,aerospeed coilovers,arp extended wheel studs,chipped pr3 ecu,and it has new buddy club cams and victor x manifold if whoever wants it…

stop making threads you douche bag all you need is one. the truth isnt gonna die everything you make a new thread. you truly are a fucking moron

heres a good idea for you, you will give back the car to john and some how find 500 bucks and give that to tony. thats your new plan of action

DUDE!!!

stockneon:

READ MY POST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PREVIOUS THREAD YOU RETARD.
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17382

and all you have to do is PM howie and ask him to clear out all the drama and keep the thread on topic.

STOP POSTING NEW THREADS