fs 1991 camaro spun rod bearin 900 w/o rims/system heads intake carb

car runs drives, but has a rod knock, the motors a 350 roller motor hyp flat top pistons double roller timing chain, rolelr cam, 1.52 roller rockers, flowmaster cat back gutted cat, hooker y pipe hooker headers, all new front end parts, solid no rust , im keeping the rims,subs,amp radio,and i need the heads,intake,carb back after delivery of the car, i will leave the system wiring and fiberglass sub box in the car pm me for details
also has fpr all gaskets are new new low temp thermostat, with fan on car will stay around 160, ill include 2 sets of factory wheels and some tires for them

fyi the rear wheels dont sit as far in like they do in these pics these pics are older

Surprised to see you selling it.

GLWS

Mileage on the motor?

not many, AT ALL everything internal is pretty fresh, this tuning has me so pissed off if someone will buy it let it be gone, i have lots of time and $ invested

not the cleanest wiring job under the hood…but GLWS

someone buy it, swap the rims and hood and it should be a decent car :tup:

…?

pic of the door?

the wiring is cleaned up, that pic was when i first dropped the new engine in, and ya the door has a dent in it now from my foot

no i was just asking for a pic of the door. but if that is it then you made it sound a lot worse. the car is super clean for being 17 yrs old…im considering my finances.

god your so badass

You kicked you own car…Um? Ive had tuns of issues with my rides but never fucked them even worse. Take your time, it does not sound like this is a hobby for you.

Oh for fucks sake! If I was to quit and say “I’m selling my car, cause something isn’t working out the way I planned” The fuckin thing woulda been gone a long time ago, and someone else would be enjoying MY CAR. Don’t be a baby, take a day or two off to collect your thoughts (this may be hard for you) and start all over. I’m so sick of seeing these fuckin threads.

400 right now

When you are mad at your car…you punch walls, not metal parts so then you have to be double pissed that now u have a huge dent in it.

I remember when I was 17 and frustrated that I couldn’t get my car to run correctly. Just walk away from it for a few days and then come back to it. It doesn’t cost you anything to let it sit there.

that is by far the wierdest hood design i have seen, i hope a company didnt actually sell that to you.

glws

cars now uip and runinng good, i put a edelbrock 650 on there tommorow im putting new collector gaskets on since they leak and make it sound like poop

you suck

cars running pretty good, still fine tuning it and yes its still forsale id also take a trade if it were right

needs a carb again i broke the edeljunk, il prob buy one tommorow but the cars still for sale