FS H/C/I SS Camaro NEW PRICE, MOVING SALE

Sold for $10k to a non board member

wait i thought u had sherms old car, and then something else, im so out of the loop.

Sounds nice, in for pics, and of course, GLWS.

Beat by a cam only car and now its for sale? :smiley:

GLWS, sweet car.

See Custom title.

man im now glad u didnt buy the ttype

holy shit u go through cars

AFRs?..i know jim and i looked at your heads at lancaster and there was no AFR on the side of your head where it should be…

Your priorities are assbackwards, she’ll fuck with everything you accumulate from the day u say “i do” till the day she says she “dont”, keep the car-its yours and will stay that way! ask me how i know, im having a GOOD day.

forged internals with stock rods and crank?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you didnt beat me, one run I was late hitting the go pedal and got a weak down shift, the second race was door to door , you do make over 400rwhp, trap almost 119mph and your M6 so from a roll I would say you have an advantage, you say your cam only but your also intake/tb and most other bolt ons and 3.73s sooooooooooo :eekdance:

heres the vid of the 2nd run -
http://upload.streetfire.net/video/cam-ws6-vs-HC-SS-pt-2_182492.htm

for some reason both that night and the night at Lancaster the only good vids are of me losing, anything where I am winning the quality is shit

I guess we better line em up again! :burnout:

I dunno honestly , thats what I was told, I am not an expert on ID’ing aftermarket heads, they’re not stock GM thats about all I can say 100%

he says cam only because hes not on spray or FI

…and you still lost, and your video link doesnt work

I should have clarified, I typed this up quick before work, it has forged pistons

heres a link to some pics of the engine swap as done by the previous owner in Texas-

The block is a 2004 LS6 block btw

ummm does it look like a loss?

http://upload.streetfire.net/video/cam-ws6-vs-HC-SS-pt-2_182492.htm

and I am not on spray either

Him saying cam only means he is not on spray or FI, not that all he has is cams. And yes it does look like a loss because he let off and then you passed him afterwards?

Anyways i like your car, i saw all the pictures from whereever you bought it off of, i think you should just keep it and take out a small loan or whatever for a dd, im sure you are losing loads of money by always buying and selling different cars…

The only thing I have that Jim dosent is aftermarket heads

He is M6 which > A4 from a roll
He has 3.73s which > 3.23s
He has LT headers > my Mids

I feel as though he has a better tune than me also

I have a slightly bigger cam, we both have the same intake and tb, I dont know what maf he has but mine is a stock ported which is probably fucking me…

but anyways its all a moot point seeing as though you think our cars have “cams” plural
I didnt say I won but I didnt lose

I’m sure I dont lose anymore money buying and selling cars than some of you guys do dating different chicks left and right or going to the strip club all the time…

Anyways back on topic , either it sells or I keep it, dosent matter to me either way…

Those pics are not 225 AFR heads, Looks like a GM casting and see ARE stamped on them. They are probably just ported stocks form the LONG time gone agostion racing engines, form Canada.

:lolno:

:word:

who told you those were AFR 225s? thats a pretty bold ($2500) move, especially on a part that’s very clear to someone opening the hood

a bunch of the pics are of the old engine being pulled
the car had another owner between the guy who swapped the engine and me

the guy I got it from changed quite a bit up, heres the car when it left TX-

It didnt have any of the FAST parts, no Nick Williams TB, different headers and exhaust, it had a different cam, had chrome ZR1s ect ect

Like I said the heads are not stockers

I have a bunch of AFR flow charts for it so I dunno…

it is what it is, it has alot of $$$ into it anyway you slice it and I think for a real rust free SS the asking price is fair…

just go in your garage, open up your hood, and if you see:

http://www.vincihiperformance.com/vinci/products/engine/VALVE%20COVER%20SPACER%20ON%20AFR%20HEAD.jpg

…then they are AFRs. if not, then they are not. if they say ARE like studderin pointed out, then they are ported stockers from Augustino Racing Engines