Pic's of my SS

my sister wanted to go see it, so I brought her and grabbed the Camera…here she is…

Why did you change cars again?

turbo over spun on the V6…got tired of working on it, got a deal on this car…everything fell into place, numbers were affordable so i picked her up before someone else did

nice

Fair enough. Congrats.

Slow

Fucking christ please tell me it’s a 6 speed MANUAL.

please?

That bitch is clean fosho, but it better be stick.

srsly.

I would NEVER buy a auto LS1…

its a M6 for sho :banana

notice Sig…anyone wanna make me a new sig out of the posted pics???

the night she comes home she already has a date with my buddys lift in the garage…shes getting a 2" drop (my lowering springs/shocks) and BMR Tubular Lower control arms to keep that bitch planted.

6spd MAFIA represent… lol.

LT1 auto is ok but NEVER LS1 auto? :confused

last car was v6… not lt1

Hah. I still get a giggle out of that. It’s like buying a V6 Mustang.

yeah but this v6 camaro actually moved…and would rape 99% of the z28’s ive ever come across

MOVED is the key word…now it couldnt get out of its way…sad to say, but i cant wait for it to be gone out of my driveway tuesday…then the LS1 project begins :runaway

I almost have enough shit here to make a turbo LS1…maybe thats what i’ll do :banana

It should. It was a 3.XL with boost.

I remember meeting a V6 owner that would spray the balls off of it but couldn’t even get out of the 13s. Felt bad for him.

this v6 had the power for high 11’s low 12’s… traction on the other hand was rubber/transmission limited

What was the trap again?

clean ass car, congrats!!

and whats wrong with an automatic ls1

id guess ~120…

Auto = 9 second + cars

Stick = other