Put 28's on the SS

well, not really but you get the picture…

have a nice day.

Looks good

No wayyyyyyy stock chrome slp rims!!!

I love it, I also see the stripe is gone too. Car looks better then it ever has! Don’t change it!

love the wheels but also love the deep dish reps you posted the other day!!!

I actually like the black wheels better… Not saying I dislike the stock SS rims. I am not a big fan of Chrome on white. I don’t know… disregard my opinion. LoL

17s? Needs 18s.

Will you please just let me pick out wheels for your car? I promise you’ll like them.

You’re an idiot

Car looks AWESOME! DO NOT CHANGE IT!

What ^ said

car has never looked better!!! LOVE it

LOVE IT!

Looks like a stock piece of shit.

I think I like the first set of black wheels you had the best.

Dear Drew,

You should have done this from the start.

<3 Shady

Seriously man, looking good

I see you got rid of the decal too. :thumbup

Looks great. I never liked the ghetto wheels you had on there before, nor understood why you put them on there to begin with.

I have those as well still.

I was actually looking at the stock chromes on my car and the deep dish z06’s I have and those are also a 10 spoke with the same design. I might throw them on the back and see how it looks with the stock 10 spoke chromes up front.

they are 17’s.

The Z06 wheels I have are 18’s. So the car will be 17’s up front, 18 rear.

and no, dont pick wheels.

looks stock, wow. personally, i prefer no wheel gap, bigger wheels out back, like 2 inches bigger in diameter, slightly chunky tires in the back and WIDTH to em. like MUCH bigger than a 235 even. and a tad bit of rake to it, like an oldschool muscle car. oh, and all one color and 0 badges, but its just me i could be wrong.

235 tire?

it has 275’s on it and I have MT 305 drag radials in my closet…

as far as no wheel gap, and bigger wheels…its a muscle car. There is a place to draw a line. For my to lower it and get rid of the gap, it will never hook up. Bigger wheels means heavier also. 18’s is as big as I would ever go…these are 17’s.

id love to see with the 305’s :slight_smile: