The Bimmer is donezo, and I want to cry. (Pics PG. 5)

You know, this mother fucker who hit me fucked up my shit real bad. I have to live with my mom’s boyfriend’s mom until I get a car. It’s the only way I can get back and forth to school now. I don’t have transportation. I live with a stranger. I don’t even know how I’m going to get to work and back. I might have to quit my job because I can’t even fucking get there. I have all these doctors appointments. Everytime I move my neck for long periods of time, I want to cry. Car shopping is so fucking stressful.

I don’t know if I can file a lawsuit against this guy, because my injuries aren’t that big of a deal from what I know right now. This fucking world is so god damn fucked up that some piece of shit can try to kill me and gets away with 2 lousy fucking tickets. His insurance doesn’t even go up because it wasn’t his car. And now this other insurance company is trying to make it seem like my car wasn’t worth that much. It had every fucking option a car could have. It was like, my dream car. It was so nice. And it’s going to be so hard to replace. I mean, I’m looking at other cars, but it’s not the same. I’m not sure if I want a car with an upgraded exhaust, and big rims and all that shit. I mean, it’s nice. But… ugh. I don’t know.

Fuck. Sorry about the rambling rant. It’s just… I feel like someone is out to get me, and I can’t ever have anything nice.

Cliff Notes: I’m emo.