The Bimmer is donezo, and I want to cry. (Pics PG. 5)

First I just want to say that BMW makes an outstanding vehicle, and if I wasn’t driving it, I’d probably be in the hospital right now.

I was in South Buffalo, coming up to a red light and I was trying to get into the right lane because at the next light the left lane is a turning lane, and this dude who was tailgating me super bad in like an F-350 squeezed past me before I could fully get over and at the red light started yelling at me and said “What you can’t fucking read” and just screaming shit at me, and my passenger started yelling at him and he said “Pull over I’ll fucking beat your ass blah blah,” and the light turned green so I went, because it wasn’t a turning lane yet, and then he came flying up behind me (I heard his whatever piece of shit ford motor at high RPMs) and was trying to chase me. I had to turn left at a street coming up, so I turned my blinker on and slowed down and he hit me, on purpose (there was totally enough room to go around me) and I went into an oncoming car. My car is basically totalled. The best part is, the dude who hit me decided that he was going to drive off. Mother fucker. Luckily a citizen who saw everything followed him and the police got him. But one thing that fucking pisses me off is that he got 2 tickets and that’s it. He didn’t get arrested or anything. And after he came back he was still threatening us with saying he was going to kick our asses.

I went to the hospital. My neck and back is fucking sore as hell. I pulled a lot of muscles. But other than that, as of now, I’m alive.

As for the bimmer, it doesn’t look pretty. The car took the impact pretty damn well though. I think it’s going to be considered totalled. I don’t see how they could fix that much damage. There was antifreeze leaking everywhere. It was horrible. My worst nightmare. I never want to ever be in a car accident again.

Uh, yeah. RIP BIMMA!

sorry to hear

shitty :tdown: glad youre alright dawn

wow. get his info and press charges.

Yeah really sorry to hear. That guy was a total jackass. But good to hear you’re alright. Those bimmers definitely are safe. Is anything else gonna happen to that idiot. Like insurance wise or anything?

Shitty Shitty!!

scary shit…important thing is that you’re ok…

+1

Hit from behind and run…100000% him at fault and at the mercy of you and whatever lawyer you decide to hire…

i forsee a brand new beemer in your near future if you follow through with this

well, at least he answered the age old nyspeed question

wait for it

wait for it

would you nail dawn?

Hurt in a car?
Call William… um… william… fuck… Shatner?

That’s it girl, claim the neck and back!

I used to work at a private investigation firm that handled sketchy car accidents for possible insurance fraud…they can almost never prove false neck and back claims…

But seriously, I’m glad to hear you weren’t more seriously injured.

lol at would you nail dawn. glad your ok… worst comes to worst… you have his address and 100+ people to screw his day up if he retaliates… its a shame that the law rarely holds up… i bet his tickets werent even GOOD tickets… a mere 2-3 points each I bet…

seriously, i would press charges. with him leaving the scene, you have it in the bag to get a good settlment out of him for being a jackass

best of luck - i would press charges, sue… shit. Whatever it took me to get to sleep at night, which would be a lot. I’m so sorry to hear, and am glad you’re (relatively) OK

We’re going to talk to a lawyer tomorrow. I have no idea what the hell to do though. I think I’m still in shock a bit. I mean, I’m so thankful that no one’s injuried. I was so scared about the car I hit more than anything. The worst feeling ever.

glad you are ok… cars you can replace

Absolutely right! :wink:

MATTAR!!! CALL WILLIAM MATTAR!!! lol
:spam:

cars can be replaced hate to hear about morons doing dumb shit like that. glad your ok and not seriously injured

He’s good friends with Mike Ognibene, I hear.

roffle.

If you are sore already, I’d definitely go to a hospital. Most minor accidents you don’t feel sore till a day or two later. Also you have a very limited window to get to a hospital if you want to file anything for an injury (I think less than 24 hours?).