Hilarity at towne bmw and mini

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22536[/ATTACH]

Oh wow. We need back-story though.

I love it when people stand up to the man like this.

in for info.

From what i read, the owner of the M6 owns a construction company which is why he has access to the trailer.

As to what happened i have no idea.

He should have bought one of those Audis in the backround. :smiley:

how is it legal to park that where it is.

Well that’s interesting.

I’m not a cop, but i see people parking behind white lines all the time for garage sales and community events… I don’t think its illegal? is it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22537[/ATTACH]

HMMMMM

Plate number?

It’s BMW that’s not fixing his car, not Towne. No need to punish the little man.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Sounds like a classic case of a 5 ----> 2 ///M shift.

Here more info

Thanks Reddit

"Edit 1: Update - just got off the phone with my friend here is what he said “When the dealer told me parts + labor would be $7,000 I asked (nicely) if they would be willing to work with me on the labor portion as the mileage was so far under the alloted for the warranty. He told me there was nothing they would do for me (and was rude about it). So I had the banner made and parked the car in front, and left it. I came back to find my banner ripped off and the words “Out Of Warranty” written in huge letters across the car (vandalism). I understand the car was out of warranty but I think they should at least be willing to work with me on the labor portion - It’s my 4th BMW I’ve bought (didn’t buy them all there). Bottom line - this dealer has terrible customer service, and I think everyone should know that.”

:tspry:

Is that a Watkins Glen sticker on the trailer? :wink:

$7000? It must only need spark plugs or something like that.

I wouldnt trust Towne to put my hubcaps on.
Years ago some guy had parked a ford van across the street from al marone ford that said fords rust like hell. was there for months

oops IMO

I don’t get it, the car is out of warranty, how is that Towne’s fault?

Fuck him, a warranty has a starting and ending point. If this faggot can afford an ass fucking ugly 119K M6, the faggot should be albe to comprehend warranties starting and ending.

good dealers will do what they can to keep a customer.

i had a honda 4wheeler that 1 month out of warrenty the transmission took a complete crap. went to the dealer and they didnt want to do anything so i called honda headquarters. about a half hour later the local dealer called me back saying they would fix it at no charge (previously quoted $1800) and when i got there to drop it off they said that if anything ever happened again they would be more then willing to help.

ive been to towne bmw before several times both for the subframe repair on my old car and for parts on several cars when i was in a time crunch and couldnt order online. ive found that the majority of the people there are a-holes. i try to avoid that dealership as much as possible.

Well here’s an interesting string of facts.

Drives BMW’s, expensive ones at that.
Receives rude service from dealership that typically deals with upper class and so can be assumed to be service oriented.
Makes public spectacle out of dealership, bordering on slander for pretty clearly insinuating that the dealership isn’t honoring a warranty.

Certainly not conclusive, but there are three bits of evidence that suggest that this guy is a giant prick himself.

I didn’t read the whole reddit thread what broke?

7k sounds cheap if he blew the whole motor.