Who knows the truth about my Audi?

So, how long has it been at fucking Tift? I know someone on here knows. Someone better fucking tell me some god damn answers. NOW.

IN4FUN

fuck its at tift, I hope its still complete I need the radiator

Nope. It’s fucking destroyed. You should get there quick before anyone else starts stealing parts off my fucking car. And yeah, it’s still my fucking car until someone gives me the rest of the money, so…

And if someone takes it to scrap it, I’m calling the cops. Just so you guys know. I still have the title.

oh shit lol

Wait what happened?

newds?

Allowing people to take cars without being paid in full = :smash2:

Have fun in small claims court.

Sounds shady. Good luck.

I sold it to someone on here. And they didn’t finish paying me. And if they don’t finish paying me there’s going to be problems. And I got a hint yesterday that it was totaled, at Tift. And what do you know? It wasn’t a lie.

Who the fuck dumps a car off at Tift that isn’t even rightfully theres yet?

I thought keeping the title and keys was a good idea. Guess not. You’re right though. Never AGAIN will I deal with this fucking bullshit.

i’d do something about it being there because if there is an issue with it ebing there they’ll come after you not whoever was supposed to pay for it.

The same type of person who can’t pay for 20 year old shitboxes in full.

Post name of person!

I know. I’m working on it.

payment -> title -> no problems
title -> payment -> problems
payment -> car taken -> stolen car

lemme guess ur out like, $250

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40306&highlight=car

4x4jimmy

Yea I would either report the car stolen or something…before you get fucked for it being left there.

wasnt it hotrodkid? he posted a thread of it in his driveway or w/e

$320.

It’s not the point though. The point is it’s still my car. I still have the title. And now it’s sitting at Tift, destroyed. What the fuck is that bullshit?