The Bimmer is donezo, and I want to cry. (Pics PG. 5)

[quote=“Marcus,post:120,topic:34544"”]

^staying with BMW?

[/quote]

Yup.

bmw sucks.

get something cooler.

Buy my tC?

i’ll get a lambo.

buy newmans lotus…

I would if I wasnt going back to iraq next week.

im shocked no one has said I’ll buff out…

Anywho good luck finding another car… why not get a pos till something nice comes along or until you get a grown up job?

[quote=“RobHimself,post:127,topic:34544"”]

im shocked no one has said I’ll buff out…

[/quote]

That’ll Buff RIGHT out… too bad though… glad to hear you are ok

Wow that sucks. What scum some people are.

Innocent accidents and people suing for shit is BS but that fucker should be sued for everything he is worth esp since he drove off and is still threatening.

that was a nice lookin car, sorry for your lose, and i hope you do manage to find yourself something nice to replace it with.

i’ll buy it back from ins. if it cheap…it doesn’t look that bad…but glad your ok…your should sue his balls off…maybe that will kick down his testosterone.

frame is bent.

wow. i still can’t believe how well that car endured the impact. :tup:

everyone was surprised that the air bags didn’t deploy.

[quote=“dawn,post:132,topic:34544"”]

frame is bent.

[/quote]

let me know, i want the motor

i’m glad you’re okay.

Did you ever press charges or anything?

(admittedly I have not read the last 4 pages)

I’m working on it, I couldn’t really do anything over the weekend. I need to go back to the doctor and get an MRI or something, because my neck is fucked.

good to hear yur not badly hurt, sry to hear about the beamer must be sad to c it go

You know, this mother fucker who hit me fucked up my shit real bad. I have to live with my mom’s boyfriend’s mom until I get a car. It’s the only way I can get back and forth to school now. I don’t have transportation. I live with a stranger. I don’t even know how I’m going to get to work and back. I might have to quit my job because I can’t even fucking get there. I have all these doctors appointments. Everytime I move my neck for long periods of time, I want to cry. Car shopping is so fucking stressful.

I don’t know if I can file a lawsuit against this guy, because my injuries aren’t that big of a deal from what I know right now. This fucking world is so god damn fucked up that some piece of shit can try to kill me and gets away with 2 lousy fucking tickets. His insurance doesn’t even go up because it wasn’t his car. And now this other insurance company is trying to make it seem like my car wasn’t worth that much. It had every fucking option a car could have. It was like, my dream car. It was so nice. And it’s going to be so hard to replace. I mean, I’m looking at other cars, but it’s not the same. I’m not sure if I want a car with an upgraded exhaust, and big rims and all that shit. I mean, it’s nice. But… ugh. I don’t know.

Fuck. Sorry about the rambling rant. It’s just… I feel like someone is out to get me, and I can’t ever have anything nice.

Cliff Notes: I’m emo.