response to shifty_nissan

in response to this
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36338

first off everything with sr_s13 regarding ownership has been settled.
2 cars were sold to him with an sr engine. If you have seen the condition of the car the sr20det was in you would know why it was pulled.
For his shitbox convertible that apparently had Roof that didnt leak - leaked like mad, everytime i drove in the rain it leaked no wonder there was no carpet in the car as he told me it was dirty, when really rain made it smell like shit.

$300 tonnou cover which was never recieved Certification was sopposed to come with - which it was impossible to
because of how unfit the car was
Brakes that didnt work at all i had to drive it home with the ebrake as the cylinder for the caliper came out.

Front passenger caliper had one brake pad on it? i dont even know how someone can be stupid enough to do this?

Fenders that were bondo’d on instead of welded which cracked like shit.

Front bumper with no support that always drooped down

keys only worked in the ignition NOT even in both doors or trunk?

Told me it came with a 5speed tranny which it didnt

told me there was new spark plugs, alternator and starter all of which i had to replace

said it came with brand new all seasons ( tires were so worn couldnt even pass saftey)

As for the teins i told him i was not including them and i have witnesses’s. we haggled about me keeping

the entire body kit as well, (i wasnt sure if there was rust under the side skirt so i took it off to check without him asking me to which there was so i let him keep the skirts)

Engine was blown when he sold it to me, I had to replace it.

Bill lost one ownership as who would take a car without an ownership? He says i gave him the wrong ownership?He fucked up and admited to me it was his fault for screwing up the ownerships. because honestly who would
take a car with no ownership. the first time i heard of this owership bullshit was about a month ago or so not 5 months ago.

He left the chassis at a storage facility that i had to pay for a month before taking the car and i had to foot the bill.

regarding the engine he called me and told me he would come pick it up the next day. 2 weeks later and many rain storms later he decides to come and pick up the motor.

It has been 9 months since we traded cars/engines. And multisync is saying he went out got all his parts powdercoated,got the harness and everything needed to do the swap and suddenly doesnt go through with it and sells the motor? Doesnt really add up and now comes 9 months later telling me i sold him a bad motor? what happened was He installed the motor, didnt knock out the big dent in the oil pan,got rod knock then saw all this drama happening with his friend and is now trying to put the motor on me. Buddy its been 9 months you could have done anything to the motor. sounds like you did and are now trying to pass blame. Who ever bought this engine should probably check the internals for rust as i remember it went through numerous rain storms as you took so long to pick it up after asking me to leave it outside as you were gonna pick it up the next day. I even left them an engine crane to help them lift it into their car.I honestly dont see how you can expect me to take blame for a engine with rod knock 9 months after you bought it

I should have listened to my friend who you and your friend kevin grey and black sold a stolen car to. Who by the way is probably still being investigated and you probably are to as the police were told everything. Thats why its always good to have family in the police department. But i took a chance and now i realize why i shouldn’t.

As for nelly the car was being parted a week before you bought it. Obviously some parts werent going to be there you bought the car did you buy the entire 5speed swap, rear valences? ect ect no i threw all that in for free
I told you i could probably get you a new trunk lid, i asked my freind i cannot. Buddy i copied and pasted my for sale ad onto the parts car thread i will show you the picture again. How the hell did you expect the grill to survive that crash? you want the half of it that survived? i can give you that if you would like. i bet you thought because the turbo front bumper was mint after seeing the pictures to? I took a suspention piece of? Which piece was that? look at the car every part of the suspention was fucked. Tie rods snapped, control arms bent,
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/739/dsc00337pz4.jpg
Not to mention your broke my friends jack trying to get it off the property? Should i charge you for that? what about for storage should i charge you for that? because you fail at jacking up a car and had the entire car fall on my friends driveway? And lastly If nelly ever tries to sell this car dont buy it. It is unrepairable unless you basically get another front clip and even then i would be hard pressed to see anyone fix the damage.also you would have to get a front clip of a convertible as it is heavily reinforced that the coupes/hatches do not have.

Lastly Knockturnal = Nelly who has been banned for scamming
Multisync = Average player who has been banned for scamming

This should be a lesson to all future son-a-lings. If you don’t know what your looking at you shouldn’t be purchasing a used car.

There are quite a few “Scammers” on this site who have no regard for the “car club” mentality and are just out to make a filthy buck.

So as always buyer beware and if you are unsure bring someone along who knows what they are looking for or just walk away.

Lots of 240’s out there don’t be afraid to pass up a “good” deal because another one is likely just around the corner.

^^^ what on earth happened to that car?

For sure that car has a clean title on it.

So greasy.

I originally banned for being young & dumb and talking to much.

Then banned multiple times for avoiding my original ban by changing my names.

The black coupe:
non-tied down battery in trunk
3-4 lugs on 2 of 4 corners.
no brakes
timing chain went after 3 weeks
your welded diff blew up after 5 weeks
motor was supposedly replaced, but not if the timing chain went that quick
suspension was blown
there was signs of previous fires by the harness’s
missing bolts from control arms
That black coupe was a death trap.

LOTS LOTS MORE, WASNT MY CAR, I ONLY HEARD ABOUT THE BEEFS

not to mention the problems that the white coupe had
and the fact that you took the sr20det out of the white coupe 2 weeks before you traded

Obviously you knew the motor was blown,
but selling/trading blown motors for full price wouldnt work to your advantage so you just did everything that you could to make yourself look good.

Like leave the motor in the rain? wtf would you do that? i didnt even know about that

take the motor of a chassis that your trading EVEYRTHING for the convertible a week or so before you trade. scam.

> > "And lastly If nelly ever tries to sell this car dont buy it. It is unrepairable"

So basically you sold a non-repairable car to someone and told him it was repairable with the aid of a front clip?
that car belongs in the scrap yard and you know it.

Thats a scam if ive ever heard one.

Hurricane:
Ive introduced 100+ users and members to this website/club & to the 240sx.
business is business,
but i try not to fuck people
I sold ONI-JDM coilovers the other month
turns out 2 were blown
i cash refunded him

It has been 9 months since we traded cars/engines. And multisync is saying he went out got all his parts powdercoated,got the harness and everything needed to do the swap and suddenly doesnt go through with it and sells the motor? Doesnt really add up and now comes 9 months later telling me i sold him a bad motor? what happened was He installed the motor, didnt knock out the big dent in the oil pan,got rod knock then saw all this drama happening with his friend and is now trying to put the motor on me. Buddy its been 9 months you could have done anything to the motor. sounds like you did and are now trying to pass blame. Who ever bought this engine should probably check the internals for rust as i remember it went through numerous rain storms as you took so long to pick it up after asking me to leave it outside as you were gonna pick it up the next day.

If the motor was still in your possesion,
it was your wrong-doing of leaving a motor in the rain - still wtf?

and that one sentence i bolded practically proves you knew the motor was bad.

You could have at least informed us that it needed to be rebuilt.

here is how the motor looked the first day it was brought home
obviously i wanted to powder coat this pos back to life

it looks like it came out of a elephants ass

cliffs?

I was told to leave it outside because it was going to be picked up the next day. Hence why i put it outside. You took 2 weeks to pick it up, not my fault i was instructed to leave it outside so thats fully your fault.

2ndly look at my thread title is “Parts car” everyone i talked to i told this car should never see the road because of the extensive damage and i said if you get a front clip it may be salvageable but i would not recommend it at all. The only way to save it was tube framing hence why i told everyone basically unless you put a shit load of work into it, it will stay a parts car. The engine did not have to be rebuilt.
which car didnt have brakes? the black car had fine brakes.
You said you were gonna sell the vert certified and etested. There is no way in hell that car would have passed saftey and you know it.

the bolded sentence the dent in the oil pan from being pulled out of a car and getting dented when putting it on the ground? That makes sense so you didnt knock out the dent is what your saying?

“take the motor of a chassis that your trading EVEYRTHING for the convertible a week or so before you trade. scam.”

the motor was out of the car BEFORE i even met bill it was for sale by itself before you shitty convertible was posted for sale.

LOL missing bolts from the control arms??? you are funny. For a guy who never saw the car you know how to make things up.

You seem to have to defend yourself everyday on this forum because someone is calling you a scammer or something of the sorts… I don’t see any of the other REPUTABLE vendors or sellers on the forums having to do that. I wonder why that is?

You cash refunded some coilovers… good for you is that supposed to make everything okay?

Anyways my post was not directed at you, I don’t beleive I named names… but since you stood up you must have felt attacked? Why? Guilty or something?

Regardless as I said people should be more careful of scammers, and if you don’t know what your looking at then don’t buy it.

You can’t just trust people on there word any more. There word could be worth less then a pulled kat project or they could just not know wtf they are talking about in the first place.

Ps Tim… your a douche canoe and please refrain from speaking to me unless spoken too on the forums.

Thanks

this thread is fucking awesome

^A bit too wordy for my taste, some of the posts are pretty long, and not very interesting.

Yeah, way too wordy. I didn’t really bother reading all of it.

that sr looks fine to me. Valve cover could use some paint, but hey that takes like a couple hours to change.

Theres 2 sides of the story, would like to hear from the actual person this may be concerning, not tim.

bahahahaa…

who says that

i was just thinking the same thing hahaha

my name is multisynclg to you or average player ok.

I have to defend myself from people like you who have never done business with me.

I’m here for business & friends.

Only people in Oakville say that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dustins hot stuff :wink: only if he wasn’t already spoken for…sigh

First of all what happent was is that i never gave you owner ship my self if you cant remember that… cuz your so shifty you got it registerd without the registration, second of all where are my two tires and rims and my SR ecu and harness… and i picked that engine up 2 days later and you know it you talking shit cuz thats all you do you digged me around for registration for 9 month your clerly the shifty one cuz people delt with you and always talk shit about you and yes i told you the engine was stalling on its own and the fenders were bondo and there was a bumper rebar there your just talking shit cuz you trying to be the good guy on son AND NO YOU DIDNT GIVE ME AN OWNER SHIP YOU JUST PLAY GAMES…your just and idiot and i picked up the car 2 weeks later not a month SO JUST STOP TALKING SHIT CUZ THATS ALL YOUR DOING MAN and there is so much shit i can wright about you and keep going but i am not about to waist my time on a IDIOT