response to shifty_nissan

and the engine was coverd with a tarp so you clearly sold me a broken engine so just keep trying

What? Please get some grammar skills and then come back to type. Took me like 10 minutes to decipher that.
You never gave me ownership? ok.
Sr ecu and harness? I swear this was discussed when you decided to leave your car for on my storage on my tab? They got stolen along with a bunch of other shit from my friends parts car. But then you decided to tell me, that i did it with no proof and deny me the tonnou cover. Shiestyyyy at its best

Buddy you cant tell time, you said i didnt talk to you for a week in your other thread which is clearly bullshit as i didnt talk to you for 1 and a half days.
Thirdly you never mentioned anything about the registration for 8 months i got a call from you for the first time a month ago since the trade and helped you get it. even though i gave it to you once.

The engine was fucked but you assured me it was fine you said it was the tranny.
your friend multisync and nelly are the only people i have ever had problems with and they have been known for scamming before.
The fenders were bondo’d and you never told me that
You didnt take the car for a month because I HAD to pay for a month of storage.

im so sad that the red wings won the cup

please tell me you saw the canadian juniors cup breaking.

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/2758035/8010499

^^ most certainly did - haha

Fucking red wings. This is the first time in history that a european captain has ever won the stanley cup I believe. Every team that has won the Stanley Cup has apparently been a Canadian with the exception to one American.

what else do you cover engines with?

+1, pitts had so many good chances to tie up the game, its alright, next year boys !!GO LEAFS GO!!:moon:

anyways this thread is turning into a shit storm lol, hopefully everything is cleared up for both parts

ok , so this motor that originally came from Shift nissan is in my buddies car with terrible rod knock. I am the one who is looking for some kind of compinsation for a blown motor. I dont really care who says what. the motor was bought from multysnq and at the time of purchase we ( 4 witnesses) were told that it was in perfect running order. Obviously this inst the case at all the oil pan was pulled off and there was no visible dents of damage to the naked eye. Somebody is at fault for this scam and I dont realy care who it is, All im saying is this needs to be resolved before the wrong ppl are asked to solve this.

Take it for what its worth, Somebody grow a sack and take responsabilty for this douchebagery. The real loser in this situation is my buddy who spent all his money on this motor and now has nothing. and cant even afford to repair it

Farmer

Fuck yea! I’m gonna be teabagging every Canadian/American I run into today with my freshly shaven European nuts! :smiley:

Were you born in Canada?

*So after reading what Farmer said… this is what I’m assuming:

• Tim bought a motor from a guy that claimed that the motor was mint.
  • Tim never tested the motor himself to see if it was mint.
  • Tim sold the motor to Farmer’s friend claiming that it was mint because the guy who sold it to Tim said so.
  • The motor ended up being blown and Farmer’s buddy got screwed over.
  • Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Tim responsible then? He should’ve tested the motor to begin with and not claim it was mint to Farmer’s buddy.
  • And I remember reading that Tim sold coilovers to ONI-JDM and 2 of them turned out to be blown so he gave them a cash refund. So shouldn’t Tim do the same to Farmer’s buddy in this case?

In my opinion, you can’t really go by word of mouth when it comes to selling/buying motors unless you’re buying from Varun.

I know this is none of my business but I just want to get the story straight for anyone else reading this. There’s way too much going on and hopefully I did a good summary of what happened.

what is worse mark is that Farmer installed the motor and everything else to find that it was bunk. Also he sold the motor to the guy missing a whole whack of shit from the motor and the harness was also all butchered up

:fnf2:

I have nothing else to say.

ooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

I’d say thats a very good summary. Thats what mine looked like too.

honestly you shifty kid dont try to act smart cuz you know you not right, so why dont you just stfu, fucking shit talker thats all i am going to say just stop trying to defend your shiftynest

lewtz is exactly right

I dont really care who makes this right , but somebody needs to make this right before it gets out of hand.

And yes form a legal stand point tim is the one who be the loser in this case. in the eyes of the courts and my lawyer

Im trying to resolve this without legal action but it looks like this is the way to go

Tim im still waiting for a call from you about all of this

Farmer

less walls of text = easier to understand

Nope. Eastern block born and raised :wink: I came here in '98.

To Sum Everything up (from the guy with the Giant Paperweight), and as far as I’m concerned…

Tim, I bought the motor from you. Whether you consider yourself a proxy or not is no concern of mine. I gave YOU the money, YOU gave me the blown motor.

You’ve had ample Time (coming upto 2 weeks now) to try and get a resolution from the people you received the motor from. This needs to be resolved THIS
weekend.

There are 4 options here.

1. You take the knocking motor back with only what you gave me and none of the extra accessories I was forced to buy (because they didn’t come with it) plus the time for all of Farmers labour (which I am still having to pay for).
  2. You pay for the rebuild so that I would receive a proper, working, running motor as originally promised.
  3. You find me another, compression tested motor that is guarenteed to be working and running as originally promised
  4. You don’t do anything and I end up having to take legal action to get this resolved legitemently.

I don’t care what happened between you and everyone else and I’m sorry if you’re getting stuck as a middle man here and got screwed by someone else, but I need a resolution now. If you’re legitimately caught in the middle here (which you very well might be from reading the posts around here), then I’d suggest some legal action against who you got the motor from. But as far as myself and my situation are concerned, this has nothing to do with the person who sold you the motor. You are the one who promised that this motor was running and usable and that makes you the responsible party in relation to myself.

The bottom line is the transaction happened between you and me and no one else. You even said you were “selling it cheap because I need the money for _____” (which i won’t get into here). All i want is a running car, and all I’ve been getting is “we’ll get back to you”. I’m not trying to threaten anything, I just need a resolution.

Myself or farmer will be contacting you this weekend and I look forward to your resolve.

Mods, you can lock as really, nothing else needs to be said at this point. I require the compensation/replacement as I am owed. At which time, Tim needs to get a hold of the people who gave him the motor and get something from them.

I will contact you this weekend.

-Martin

Nice grade school insult… whats next, your momma jokes?

Good job on selling a blown SR to another son member… and farmer at that… I sure wouldn’t want to be in your situation right now.

Good luck with that… haha

Maybe you’ll learn how to actually tell if a motor is mint after this episode… but, somehow I doubt that.