FS: My Cavalier.....

Where: Belle Vernon

Price: $5500 OBO

Pics: http://www.cardomain.com/id/red04cavy
the only difference between the pics on that site and how the car sits now is that the intake is now a cold air intake and is powdercoated black.

Info: 45K miles, 5-speed, ECOTEC 2.2L inline 4, mods list on Cardomain site. The car is mechanically sound, just recently had the brakes replaced along with rotors. It does need cleaned, which I am planning to do and it needs 2 front tires which I am also planning to get upon sale of the car. One of the door speakers is blown, but it is out of the car and can be replaced for $25 from MTX. I’m planning to have the front end alignment checked as well, just to make sure it is good. There are some rock chips in the front from highway driving, but every other car in PA has that as well.

If you need/want any more info, please feel free to e-mail me at red04cavy@hotmail.com and I will give you my cell number so we can discuss. Please DO NOT PM me on this site–I only check this site when I am at my parents’ house and I will not get the message right away (I only have the internet via the wife’s Blackberry phone).

Thanks

Still for sale. e-mail me…