FS: Near New Blizzack Winter Tires on Teardrops!

These tires have approx 85% tread left on them.

These are literally my favorite winter tires I’ve ever used, if they weren’t discontinued I would be running them again this year. Unfortunately these ones aren’t going to fit on the car im using this winter…

I’ll let them go with the wheels for $300 OBO

I’m not near them while posting this but I believe the size is 185/60/15 - which is the perfect s13 winter tire size. I was literally driving circles around all of the people were who stuck in the snow storms last year… never got stuck a single time and I purposely go hunting for the deepest unplowed snow I can find when we have storms.

Enough hype, just come buy these so I can replace them with something that will fit!

pickup in campbellville (401/guelph line) or possible oakville if we make arrangements ahead of time.

sorry, for those who arent aware, bolt pattern in 4x114.3mm !

bump

forgot to mention the teardrops are painted flat black…

OBO FOR THESE!

Any chance you could get pics? I may be interested.

Thanks

These were sold a couple of days ago, forgot to post here. Thanks for all of the interest! I got a crazy amount of PM’s for these!

For the record, to the 6 or 8 people who asked for pics… they’re blizzacks on flat back tear drops. I’m pretty sure you can figure out what they look like, no? :wink: