fs: new civic/integra coilover springs

hey i have a brand new set of obx r1 adjustable coilover springs for 88-00 civic models and 90-01 integras. they are blue and offer lowering from stock to a 3" drop. i was gonna put em on for the winter and raise my civ up but it hasnt snowed so ill leave the race springs in this year. i paid 60 for em from a friend so thats what id like to get back. i have a pic i can upload later but they all look the same.

def. get the pics up

yea get the pics up ive been tryin to get ahold of some, if there decent ill take them asap

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/802121313.jpg
here ya go

if these will deff fit my teg ill take them.

they will deff fit your teg

good ill take them then

?

My bad ive been busy as fuck hows friday sound? im free anytime after 1:30.

friday sounds good. i’ll be around.

still for sale guys… i have bills to pay!

would you trade them for anything? i got some mint gsr cloth seats id give ya or something lmk cause i got a bunch of shit around here.

hmmm i have no use for seats or really any aesthetics for my civ. i may be willing to trade for any engine mods/parts for my gsr motor. but i prefer cash i just cleared out my flow on insurance.

Dave, Is that you???

yep and who might you be? anthony?

alrite honda guys. 50 cash takes em i need money!

will these work with KYB-GR2’s for a 1" drop? How solid are they or do they give the ride a cheap feel? Looking to put on a daily driver.

i cant give any user testimony because theyre brand new ive never used em. i was gonna put em on my civic and i have kyb-agx’s they wouldve worked fine. i am going by the manufacturer specs when i say 0-3 inch drop so i cant attest to your specific application. but they are solid.

cmon im sure someone could use these. im open to reasonable offers. :smash2:

PMed