FS: New Hankook k104 17' Tires (12 Available)

I stocked up early in the season and have decided to go with 18’s so i need to sell off all of my 17’s

I have QTY (16)

225/45/17 K104 (shaved) stretch very nice on 9.5 rim - all NEW unused never mounted

100 each selling in pairs and sets only

if you buy more than one set i’ll cut the price in half -

what do you mean by shaved?

shaved tread from the manufacturer for better grip and less flex -

Ok in the title it list 12 tires and in the add you say 16 tires?

I might be interested in the all, where abouts are you located?

ire shaving is an effective means of permitting more of a tire’s performance capability to be realized early in its life. Tire shaving removes tread rubber and reduces tire weight by several pounds. A shaved tire’s tread profile will usually result in a slight increase in the width of the tire’s contact patch putting a little more rubber on the road. The resulting shallower tread depths reduce the tire’s slip angle, increases its responsiveness and help stabilize its cornering power by minimizing tread block squirm. Minimizing tread block squirm also reduces heat buildup and the risk of making the tire go “off” by overheating its tread compound. And in many cases, shaved tires used in competition actually have a longer useful life than tires that begin being run at full tread depth.

(coppied from tire rack)

so roughly how much tread is tooken away from this then?

and 12 or 16 tires?

sorry about that yea 4 are on rims right now but i only have 12 left - i have one person who wants 4 so there may only be 8 left -

well i dont know what they look like unshaven, but they are all brand new with stickers still mounted … i would say… half a quarter deep ? or more

well let me know and I will come pick up all 12 or 8

So if I buy 2 sets, it becomes it 300? for 4 tires? If so, I’m in.

4 tires SOLD - 8 remaining and 4 used on rims - i will be de mounting them in a day or 2

the last 8 are most likely spoken for by turbo crazy -

lol, i’m confused. okay, so can i buy them or not? cash in hand man. Lemme know where and when I can get em.

close ronnie it makes it 200 a set if you buy the last 8 tires so 400 in total.

not to say anything bad but 100 each x 8 tires = 800 (cut in half) = 400

I only want 2 sets. as in 4 tires.

For some reason something don’t look right here to me.
First one is his own words in the add and the second is a pm he sent me.

I was willing to buy them for the 400 but for 800 I can get 2 brand new sets for that.
(not shaved, with full tread with a good tire review unlike these ones)

so ronnie if you want them go ahead I was willing to buy for 400 not 800…

isnt a set 4 and a pair 2?

this is what i understood,
when ever i call for tire prices they say a set or pair or single…

Sorry, I meant 2 pairs. I’m speaking “drifter” hahahah.

I think he means like the store people. Buy one pair, get the secondpait at half price…hence the 300.

well if you want them go ahead.

800 for 8 tires is what he pm’d me and said he wanted so they are up fore sale again.
I was only interested in them for 400.

I picked up my last set of NEW tires for 300 for 4

i guess you may have misunderstood, i obviously dont mean if you buy 1 set (4) you get a set for free… thats pure stupidity…

you thought if you bought one set for 400 - and bought one more for another 400… i would just give you 4 tires for free ? lol

heres what i mean -

you can buy 4 tires for 100 each… or buy 8 tires for 600 -

make sense now ? and if you wanted the other 4 i said i would do it for 800 and throw in the ones on rims - so total 12 tires - 800 dollars