FS: nismo lanyards

i have a couple of brand new nismo lanyards for sale. they say nissan on the clip where it detaches very good quality. $25 each picked up.

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL465/2194199/9239712/213958085.jpg

email @ jon_john_9017@hotmail.com

thanks,
jon

i think we should have these with the SON logo on them.

Hot Ish’t

willing to mail it to me?

FWIW I was given one of these exact lanyards by a Nismo employee and they are genuine, very high quality.

i want mine jon!!!

got one… YEEA!!!

oh wow…i want one…if i have spare cash this weekend, i’ll take one!

nice! I just recently bought a few of these :smiley:

they’re top notch quality, really sick.

Ummm yeah, so a Nismo employee in Japan gave me a fake one?

Right not the same bro, please edit your post of the threadcrapping.

THX.

thanks^^

on the other had ONE LEFT* but pending

these thing sold like hot cakes, i might try and get more in my next shippment.

jon

sorry muffins.

Does this lanyard add HP or any other benefits if you attach it to your OEM Nissan key? If so, I will take one. I have cash in hand. Thanks.

Pm me ASAP when you get more.

all sold, that was pretty fast

thanks,
jon

^^^Hey Jon, I see you are out of stock so I’m not hijacking ya LOL

I pulled some strings and have of some of these too. Nice quality pieces with the ‘NISSAN’ logo etched into the chrome clasp. I use two regularly, one for car shows and one for my GT-R keys.

If anyone else is interested I can do the same price $25 or 2 for $40 shipped anywhere in a bubble mailer.

no worries, they are quality items.

nismo ftw

just talked to 2G, now my steering rack is gonna be baller!

get mine in a few days homies…sent my order to 2g…cant wait to stunt the nismo haha

Hey Zackr, ya yours will go out tomorrow and DXERO are we meeting in Scarboro? I PM’ed you as I will be passing through there tomorrow. Otherwise its EMT or Paypal or meet me near Sherway Gardens.

this is gunna suck…i got a real nice RS*R lanyard that im gunna have to trade inplace for the nismo…