FS: Nissan 240 Project car

I am selling one of my cars due to the lack or room at my house. I bought this baby 2 years ago and went over the car pretty throughly making many minor improvments. I have repair orders that have been performed on the car. Also comes with the reciepts for all new parts including: Brakes, Brake lines, Battery relocation kit, Walboro 250 HP fuel pump, and a few other oem items. This car had my sr20 in it for a minimal amount of driving time, when I decided to use a more aggressive platform for my motor. The car is sitting as a shell, with no motor and tranny currently in it. It is in fair condition and needs a new home. Would sell it for $500 devilered to your door with clean title.

is it an 89 or 90? and rot of the frame rails or strut towers? When can i come look at it?

Sure would be a good car to drop a small block into.

This is an 89 and pm with more details

Im feeling the hood spacers man! GOod luck with the sale

Please sell me the battery box. KTHXBYE :smiley:

you have a PM

also was the car an auto or 5 speed when there was a motor/tranny

was a 5spd sr20det for like a week :rofl

I drove it longer than a week…had insurance on it for two months for those times I was feeling brave

I will be keeping an eye on this.

I need something that could be either a great project car or a good daily

throw in some black sausage on this deal?

This car was made of nights full of large piles of black sausage

But anyway I have a couple buyers thinking about coming to take a look at this piece this weekend. As I begin to pull the other one apart and prepare for the 09.

Also guys the car was always a manual and has a sun roof. Interior is in descent condition (no tears or broken interior pieces) Will even throw in some stock SR20 parts to the new owner of this ride.

I PMed you my number, give me a call this weekend when i can come and look at it

you have a pm

price drop 495$ hahaha

Condition of frame and floor panels(rust, rot, etc)???
Condition of suspension components(bushings, balljoints, etc)?
Chassis wired for an SR20 I take it?

looks like a hatch…hopefully it is, cause if it is a coupe im gonna go whore myself out so i can buy it.

its a red hatch. 1990