FS:Numerous DSM Parts

2G Datalogging Kit with everything you need, software already downloaded onto Palm M100

1G MAF-T(brand new) with 3" GM-MAF

Greddy knock off BOV perfect condition, still nice and shiny. Held 20psi fine just went with different piping.

Stock 1G BOV

HKS EVC-comes with everything you need except the screen. It came with my car and I have no use for it but for some reason the screen wasn’t included. I’m sure you could get one from HKS for a good price. http://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=674 I believe that is what you’ll need. These go for $650. Get it from me for a steal!

I have a complete longblock that I think might have bent a valve. I plan to take it apart next weekend to make sure.

I have another longblock but is missing the crank because a friend needed it.

1G AWD trans out of a 1991 perfect condition. $400 FIRM

I am willing to sell both longblocks pretty cheap. I also have a bunch of random 1G engine parts. I will ship the motors at your expense. Everything else will not be a problem to ship. I need money to pay my bills as I’m a broke college student so shoot me some offers.

PM me or call me at 814-594-6383

AIM: mongomohn

Thanks for looking, Justin

do you have transfer case or no?

My friend has it at the moment I’m waiting for him to get back to me if he’s going to use it or not. I’ll PM you once I find out for sure tomorrow.

sounds good. thx.

6 or 7 bolt long blocks?

is this a uncrushed bov?

Unchrused BOV

2 6 bolt longblocks

what do you want for it ?

$45 shipped. I have a few people interested in it so if you want it you might want to hurry and let me know.

Bump.