FS:OEM 17 inch Audi wheels/Michelin PSS's

Taking up space in the garage.

$700

These are off of a b8 a4. They are 17 inch, with hub bore of 66.6. Wheels are in exceptional shape with the exception of a scuff on the one wheel, as you will see in the last picture. Tires have 2k on them and cost $800+ alone. Center caps, TPMS included. Someone buy these, sell the wheels, tires, sensors separate and make money. I don’t have time.

Tires are 245/45/17s. They are possibly the best, most smooth tire I have had yet.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Super+Sport&partnum=445YR7PSSXL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

Scuff

So what new wheels did ya get?

S4 Prestige 19s. Suspension should be here next week too. :excited:ohnoes

Nice. I just got csl reps for the BMW. I’ll have to swing by when you’re all set up.

fo sho!

700 , should sell by tomorrow.

Word. Gotta put them on on Craigs.

im interested and want to come check them out. maybe theyll replace my a6 wheels, give me a text 518-391-8364. if they look nice ill take them

deff interested if they can fit over b8 S4 brakes.

oh damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my man gonna get some cash for deez

This is such a good deal I’m ripping myself off.

You always rip yourself off, :rofl.

id like to see how these would look on the tdi. i want something oem+ or of the similar

Bump. Tires are now dismounted from wheels. Will separate. $550 for tires which are almost fawking new. $200 wheels.

:facepalm

texting you now if i can find your number