FS : OMG HONDUH PARTS

It is what is is.

Complete B16 block - 450 OBO

Skunk2 IM - 150 OBO (PR3) - SOLD

CRX Exhaust - Mild Steel, no cat, Dynomax muffler. - 50

Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch w/ PP - 125 (B-series Hydro)

B series Shift Linkage - no pictures, its still in the car. Used in a Hydro conversion in a CRX) - 100

No name bseries mounts into an EF - 75

Snow Plow CRX bumper - free!

Pics of engine and IM will be up tomorrow, rest will be up by the end of the weekend. Need this shit gone! I might have some other shit that i find…but thats it for now.

EDIT : Will also accept trades for…
-B series CAI
-CRX CF Hood
-TB, preferably aftermarket, but lmk what you have
-15 or 16" rims, 4x100 BP
-LS/VTEC conversion kit
-Im sure there is something else…make offers

Long block?

no just the bottom end. thanks. but i know someone who has a b16 head for cheap.

bump, pics up later today.

come on somebody wants some of this shit, make some offers.

honda parts are hard to get rid of these days

apparently.

no its just that everybody is broke or they dont have hondas pm me pics of the engine please

the skunk2 IM is for what engine.

i believe its for a b16

b16 or itr

bump it up

pm me yor number so i can go get it tommorrow (the IM ) …

bump again. make some offers, it is OBO for a reason. still waiting on the pics.

low ball me on the head, so you can make some loot… no thanks, btw he bought the block for 200 off me

yea whats your point…you sold me the block for cheap and now your complaining bc im trying to sell it for what they go for on ht? and if you didnt see its OBO…which means they can pick a price and negotiate.

And yours is a skanky whore, whats your point? Btw how many years left in your phd ?

well you can keep this nonsense going, but im going to decide and ignore you. because honestly its kind of rediculous. and im still working on my bachelors, so therefore no phd. and my gf is not a skanky whore, but im sure you know better than i would.

seems you were the one who made it ridiculous. i just wish that you’d have the balls to say something like that in front of his face.

actually you dont know the story…so no i didnt make it ridiculous. and dont keep it going.