FS: One time only!

if it doesnt sell then just put it in the poopy accord and rock that.

as much as i dont want to, im considering it lol

might as well before i get too bored and do my rear quarters because im getting too bored sitting around.

:bump:

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:23,topic:31231"”]

as much as i dont want to, im considering it lol

[/quote]

just find a decent shell and throw this setup in it, it would be sick

well i have a accord shell now, it needs new 1/4 panels. i want to have the body work done and a cage welded in and run a low boost setup on the motor. i would do the body work myself but i went to Boces for auto tech, not body lol.

do you have half a brain?

not being a dick at all by the question

just trying to help make a statement

well, before someone gets pissed my point is if you have half a brain you can do body work, its super easy. if you ever need help with it id be glad to help, since i dont have a car of my own to work on :frowning:

come on i need a down payment on a vee dub someone buy this.

okay? well ive never done it before and i dont really know where to start. but sure if you wanna help me when i get patch panels thatd be cool.

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:31,topic:31231"”]

okay? well ive never done it before and i dont really know where to start. but sure if you wanna help me when i get patch panels thatd be cool.

[/quote]

yeah i mean its basically cut out the rust weld in the new panels grind the welds down, use some body filler to make the panel smooth and flush with the body contours, sand smooth and spray primer and paint. not too difficult. trust me anyone can do it

well ill let you know when i get those panels lol

sounds good. as long as i get a ride in it :smiley:

Maby not such a good Idea, every time somone is in the car he almost dies, and By someone I mean me.

ehh ill have to think about the ride ;), whenever IKSHO got in my old accord i got in an accident and almost died, i dunno if hes even going to get a ride lol

LOL :rofl:

No, I’ll help build it, but Im never getting in one of those hellbent CB7’s again. maby I’ll make and exeption for a tubo H22, :smiley:

if i even let you in it lol

how much for the just the swapparo?