FS: OS GIKEN,JDM Grills, JDM HALF CLEARS,OEM SR Clutch.

OEM SR Clutch/Flywheel/Pressureplate(EVERYTHING), amazing condition. 70,xxx KM pretty much brand new. $100.00

OS GIKEN SR Twin disk. 180.00 as is RIGHT NOW!! Take it! 3mm disk’s. I believe 5mm is New…well its 2.92mm on the caliper. You need to get the correct T.O.B if you use a stock sr T.O.B (Throw out bearing)(Release bearing) or whatever else you want to call it…IT WILL NOT ENGAGE.

JDM GRILLS – $65.00 JDM HALF CLEARS – 75.00, If you grab both that would be $140.00, BUT You will recieve a discount. Take both and you get them for $130.00. Thats a 10.00 Saving. CALL ME OLIVER!!!

P2M Rocker arm stoppers, don’t let your SR loose a rocker arm hitting limiter or anything for that matter. We All know Sr’s most weakest point is the rocker arms. Stupid for Nissan to do it but at least there is a fix. Put this in and solve problems. $35.00

EDIT****

I got 2 7spoke oem rims 4x114.3 for 20 bucks and a jdm 180sx spare tire 4x114.3 that is cool to put in your trunk. 15 bucks.

EVERYTHING IS OBO!! LEMMIE KNOW!

OS GIKEN - SOLD
RAS - SOLD
VEILSIDE WING - SOLD
DEFI SHIT - SOLD
JDM 180sx CAT - SOLD
HALF CLEARS - SOLD
GRILLS - SOLD

Still for sale:

EDIT
JDM Redtop sr20det Complete clutch/flywheel/pressureplate…less then 70,000km on it. Legitimately has the machined rings on the pressure plate contact point…Never seen a clutch in this great condition other then brand new. 100 bucks! OBO!!!
JDM 180sx 4x114.3 Spare tire, if your usdm s13 spare is missing or rusted and shit as fuck, grab this for 10 bucks and throw it in the trunk. I can even give you the thing that bolts it down.
2x 7spoke with spent tires - 20bucks
random auto ecu’s sohc ecu’s some kind of ka/sr alt’s and other random wiring…grab as you will…
240sx center garnish - 5 bucks? LOL

JUST RID ME OF ALL MY JUNK

I got a gang of inner and outter tie rods. All oem but all rust free. Kept them from other random sx’s that I have been through. I guess 10 bucks a set? USED SO BEWARE!!

Thanks to Dylan for buying nuff shit and dropping a pretty penny. Dudes a legit guy for buying shit, dont know why he has such a bad wrap
Brandon Grabbed the half clears/grills, he is an awesome dude and chilled for a few. Thanks also.

EFF YAH!

Hey bro, would you sell me your kidney or left nut, im interested! Get your car on the road, thats why i bought all that junk

http://www.f-up.net/annoying/pics/russle.jpg

OHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAA

CASHHHHHHHHHHH MAN!

I got the used Gangster oem sr redtop clutch for 100. Gimmie 80 now and take it. PP/Clutch/Flywheel.
2 7 spoke rims
1 JDM AS FUCK Spare tire from my 180sx. BE JDM

THANKS!

BIGGGIDIIIBUMP

where u located? interested in rocker stopper

Wow, lateness on this…pages behind…forgot about this website…STOCK SR CLUTCH $$$$80.00///////////2x 7SPOKE S13 RIMS WITH SPENT TIRES(good drift spares)///////////////JDM AS FUCK SPARE TIRE FROM MY 180SX(4X114.3) //////////////BUNCH OF CUT UP HARNESS’//////////////RANDOM ALTERNATORS///////////BUNCH OF RANDOM ECU’S//////240SX CENTER GARNISH AND WHAT NOTS