FS: OZ Alleggerita HLT wheels w/ tires

18x8 + 48mm
6.45" backspacing
Black
17.4 lbs each
5x100

VERY light, I’m only selling because I just got a wider set of wheels. There is no curbing at all on the wheels. They are a little dirty at the moment, but that’s just due to brake dust. Otherwise, they are perfect. No bends or anything. Come with carbon center caps.

Perfect fit for all WRX and Legacy models except for 05+ STi.

Tires are 225/40-18 Bridgestone Potenza RE-11. The best street tire I’ve ever used (you can ask JVG how many sets of these I’ve ordered before, and I’m about to order another set today). They’re at about 6mm tread in the front, 5mm in the rear. Will pass inspection, but prolly only 40-50% tread left.
One tire has some un-even wear due to rubbing somewhere. I still tracked the car on it lol.

Brand new, this setup from TireRack goes for over $2400 + shipping. I’m selling it all for $1800. Price is negotiable.

Pics. Sorry for the cell phone pics, all I have right now:

Bump!

oh, FYI. tire rack says 2,537.53 SHIPPED to 12309

Werd! So here’s a chance to save a ton of money, and add some lightness to your car! Someone buy these! New wheels almost here, so these need to go!

Minty wheels for sure. Wouldn’t buy then cause I’d just fuck them up where I take my car.

GLWS. Jon told me today you bought new wheels(not gonna say which ones here though :slight_smile: )

I’ll give you 19.50

Wheels are ugly and suck

So is your mother, but she sucks well.

$300, CASH

That’d get you one wheel. Possibly the center cap too lol.

I know you wanted these last time I was considering parting the car out lol.

Very true but, “Baby on the way mad billz to pay” SON

Congrats man!

Thanks dude! BUMP this shit up, SICK wheels.

Price lowered to $1600!!!

Don’t talk about her that way!

Oh, and GIVE TO ME THE WHEELS!