FS: (PART OUT) 91' 240sx hatch.

Thanks for the shift knob! smooth transaction. :thumleft:

ah crap forgot to ask, are any of those piggy front ends in the factory black colour? (same as my car)

^^^

Pignose front ends are in flat black and cherry red (maroon/metallic red)

We will be bringing the hatchback to a rent-a-shop soon to commence the partout. Please if anyone else has been interested or is interested, just wait a few more days.

sounds good. call me when youve got it in the shop and ill help you tear it down.
im only busy friday and sat so far.

Update: Tear Down happening this saturday evening, details of location will be posted when found. Thanks for the patience.

how much for the hatch and does it have any rust or spolier?

its somewhat rusting and it had a bondo job done to it to delete the spoiler that needs to be redone but $60 bucks and its yours.

Sorry on wait guys I am getting a place to work on the car next weekend… Car will be getting stripped next saturday everything except engine, wheels, stock seats (front and rear), brakes (oem ones up for grabs though), stock front shocks not up for grabs… Need this shit gone… silvia front end for sale minus hood and fenders, $300 with triple projectors. Need atleast $650 worth of stuff called before I part out I need this stuff gone asap!!! $300 for KADE and 5 speed swap, just needs injectors and ps pump.

VLSD also not for sale but open diff is up for grabs $75

correction car will be going this weekend not next! Part out will proceed this weekend

does this car have the oem open end lug nuts?

Jon

yeah I can give you some.

75 bucks for an open diff!!!

how much for my nismo shift knob my younger bro is gonna buy a 240 i need chris and kengi help… pm me when you guys have time i have a job for you guys wangan 7 tuning…

ignore my post just chatted with kengi!!!

its about time this thing meets its maker.

The open diff is 75 with subframe minus suspension components and IZO just post on our fb group

Anyone who wants parts… I can deliver them tomorrow evening at some point… List what you want here and I’ll pm you prices of everything.

open ended lug nuts pleeeeeaaase. thanks.

Jon